No announcement yet.

band is breaking up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeff - thanks!! glad to hear some feedback on the tunes. regarding moving here...it's a nice place to live, but hard to find work. the unemployment rate is a bit crazy right now. thank God i have my profession/career already established. oh, you wouldn't have to try to hard to me to use a heavy guitar sound again, haha - it is just going to be fun stretching myself as a player and NOT using distortion as the back bone for my tone. thankfully i practice clean a lot so my technique is not distortion-reliant.

vass - as far as whipping out my schlong and smacking the singer with it a few times....who says it hasn't been done her marriage is "open" and she will fool around on occassion....believe it or not, it wasn't that good.

jayster - indeed, and it is autumn's pain's exit!!! i am sure we will be back to do a show here and there, especially since we are all parting on good terms - but we ALL want the break from this band...and if we don't ever reconvene, then we can rest happily knowing that we accomplished enough to make us feel satisfied with that project.

adrock - we could consider doing that if we had more time!!! hahaha, the kamelot set is 4 songs long, and then there is a 10 minute change over - including sound check for the band that follows us!! maybe we have fisticuffs at the end of the "party" show!!! would be fun

vampire - my band is autumn's pain!! autumn's end is a different outfit. not sure if they are still together. trust me, there is nothing brutal about my band, lol. thanks for the kind words though!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

You gonna light the holoflake on fire after the final song? Maybe close with a cover of Van Halen's Happy Trails cover.
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - fuck that!!! holoflake will be buried with me
        GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

lol fuck me, all this talking about a woman singer now i get it.....hahahhahhahahhaha again I'm a blind fucker(and I was thinking why would a death metal band want to do a show with Kamelot?)

Comment

Glad to hear you guys are on good terms. Sorry about the break up, but sounds like it's for the best if you believe you're done.

Comment

Working...
            X