Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAMN!! Top Gear USA sucks like a cheap vacuum cleaner.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DAMN!! Top Gear USA sucks like a cheap vacuum cleaner.

I tried to watch this puke of a show......I think their first major step of improvement would be to get rid of the fat fuck with beard and glasses. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

The British version is one of my favorite shows.
    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The US version isn't that bad. Hell the original was kind of awkward at the beginning also.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

The British one isn't a whole lot better - I know that it's universally adored, but it has become a sitcom about three clowns making a motoring show. They're obviously intelligent, knowledeable guys, yet they pretend to be stupid. I know that it's so they don't intimidate the average knuckle-dragging viewer, but it still pisses me right off.

Comment

I kinda like Top Gear USA. It's been carving out its own identity over the past couple of seasons and the cast works well.

And I like the way they're willing to call Ferraris "girl cars" while pointing out that they all have automatics (and only automatics) now because...........well...............in spite of big engines they pretty much are girl cars now.

Comment

Ferraris are footballers' cars. Unless they have wire wheels and V12s...

Comment

I like them all. Too bad Australia shut down...........

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                Ferraris are footballers' cars. Unless they have wire wheels and V12s...

Paris Hilton has one.

Kim Kardashian has one.

Justin Bieber had one (don't know if she still does).

ALL new ones are automatics so anyone of lesser driving skills can drive them

Girl cars, bro.

Footballers like basketballers like cars with lots of headroom with wide-ass seats for their big frames. Hence Land Rovers and Bentleys and an occasional Aston.

Comment

Not US footballers (big-ass dudes with armour plating) - I mean UK footballers (pansy child-men)

Comment

I hate the US version. The BBC version is hilarious. I loved Brian Johnsons snooker trophy where they spelled it "Brain," good stuff.
                    "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post
                      I hate the US version. The BBC version is hilarious. I loved Brian Johnsons snooker trophy where they spelled it "Brain," good stuff.

I liked the segment they did in the US where they kept saying Bruce Willis was gonna murder them for trashing American cars while the one guy kept bitching that his cadillac wasn't like a conventional land-yacht cadillac of years past

part 1:
                      Part 1 of 3: Jeremy, Richard and James drive a selection of muscle cars from San Francisco to Utah through the Nevada Mountains. In this first video, the boy...

Part 2:
                      Click here for the HQ version https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQVAHTED1X4Part two of three. After becoming bored of straight roads, Jeremy, Richard and James...

Part 3:
                      Part three of three. Jeremy, Richard and James get a terrible case of salt fever as they drive a Challenger SRT8, a Supercharged Corvette and Cadillac to the...

Still, the US has done its own good ones like the truck-driving segment or the more recent econo-cars in the southern countryside segment

Comment

Working...
                      X