No announcement yet.

Thanks to all at the JCF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy I hear ya politicians can all kiss my ass and leave me alone.Not that that will happen anytime soon.
    Where has common decency and honor gone?
    No politician will stand up for us its always them personally and never us or the country in general.Get in get theirs and take what they can from us.
    All the surveys I get in the mail from politicians I fill out and on the last line write F&%K off jack ass.
    Most of them are born into wealth and think they are better than the rest of us.
    I say grab a homeless guy/girl off the street and they could do a better job.
    Cman I guess when you pound your body for 30-40 years its bound to catch up with you.Did me anyway.
    I guess us old farts have to do the best we can LOL.
    Last edited by straycat; 09-13-2012, 12:01 PM.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Damn straycat, I feel for ya. Dealing with any insurance company these days can drive person insane. Between my MS and some issues my wife has we're spending a ton of money on doctors. We vowed to be debt free before our wedding in 2008 and luckily managed to get there. Big Congrats on getting there also, the trip can hurt but the peace of mind once you get there is priceless.

And if you are on a Med that you'll have to take for life I suggest calling the manufacturer to see if they have any programs that they provide. For instance, the pill I take daily for my Multiple Sclerosis cost 4k, yes, that's $4000 for a one month supply. When they called me to schedule my first order they told me that they had put me on a plan that they have available for people. I pay a few bucks for shipping but they GIVE me the meds for free. It was a relief like you can't imagine. So definitely check out those types of avenues if you have the chance.

Keep your head up and stay strong.
      My Toys:
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
      '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
      '94 Dinky HX in Black
      '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Adrock are you the one that bought my other Dinky HX?
        Haters gonna hate
        Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

The meds I'm on are generic so not all that expensive I can deal with the cost OK.I do have papers here from the state offering assistance.

Comment

well Stray, I'm always happy to hear things are turning better for anyone on here, but morseso
            cuz it's you, a guy with good taste in music, and an elder of mine, who i've always respected.
            Did you say hi to Al-Z for me?
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
              Adrock are you the one that bought my other Dinky HX?
              Yep, that would be me.
              My Toys:
              '94 Dinky HX in Black
              '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

We are all a bag o injuries....When are they gonna finish that body, I see Jim all the time and that body is still there.
                Haters gonna hate
                Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by coloradoman25 View Post
                  We are all a bag o injuries....When are they gonna finish that body, I see Jim all the time and that body is still there.
                  Yea, its still there. I was over there for a while on Saturday. Part of the reason is because of the recent move and having the paint booth down. But I've been there plenty of times and never seen Dan once. It really seems like he doesn't do a whole lot. I've been patient but its wearing kinda thin.
                  My Toys:
                  '94 Dinky HX in Black
                  '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Hey straycat didn't know that you had serious money problems(that sounded dumb ,how could I?).....well done for beign free of your debt.you ought to feel relieved knowing that you have no burden upon you......and it was a great action from a guy here to pay your platinum membership ....hope everybody is doing well at that forum.I gotta admit that knowing you guys for so little time you've gained my respect and are a great company to hang out from the net...I hope one day I get to meet some of you from close distance.the bad things in life are so to apreciate the good times.....so you fight to get to the good ones faster.

Comment

As bad as things may seem there is always somebody worse off than you are.
                      At least I had some gear to sell to make ends meet and pay the bills.
                      Gear seems better than the stock market to me in these times.
                      I feel very fortunate to have friends here and in my local area to get thru the rough times.
                      People have brought me guitars to work on which helped too.Repairs,set ups etc don't bring in much in dollars but every little bit helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X