Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone watching what the fuck is going on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Follow the Pope. Wherever he goes..there he is.

Jews...These are facts.

Oh, Romney loves Snooki. He said that.
    What????? Muslims are burning Peeps in Egypt??? Dio wrote songs of this...songs of wonderment!

Why aren't we storming the Mosques in D.C. ? These are questions that people dare not ask.

...where's my xannax!!!???
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I hit the wung buffon..somnabichons.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Mitt-Snooki, rhymes with Nooki. hoo-ahhh!! (Al Pacino-Scent of a Woman)
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          Mitt-Snooki, rhymes with Nooki. hoo-ahhh!! (Al Pacino-Scent of a Woman)
          Is that his crossover movie. No, not "Cruising"..whe're he's playing Rob Halford. I mean his voice. His voice changed big time. So did mine from yelling constantly...louder than holyshit. Pacino had a midrange nasally voice in many of his earlier films. I think Scarface was the movie ..he yelled alot. I can do that accent spot on, and do it alot actually. I always call the wife "Bubblehead".

I can't do DiNero tho. I can do Pesci pretty good. Still can't get Walken down. My son ..he's been walkin' 'round..do Walken. I ordered "At Close Range" for him. That's a great Walken lesson.

Back on Topic. The prob is. The world is on Youtube. Cops can't be cops anymore. GPS..cameras every where. Technogoly helped us, but bit us in the ass even more. I used to be a real cop..Rodney King stuff. Those were good times..Ohhh LMFBO..oh my balls..

Cops don't act like the show COPS. I know I was on that stupid show. No, that's not how we talk and act at all. I can't talk about my balls, eatin' ass (ect) all day on COPS. That would be too...ummm.. honest.

BTW..my son actually had to tell me what a Blumpkin (sp?) was. See, I've been outta the loop..he's got the rings now. He's doin' good..

Comment

i loved at Close Range, cool movie. Walken is stellar in that movie.
            Al is Al, and can scream his way into my heart in any role he plays. I wonder what Mr. Pacino would do in this weeks situation.
            He very well may be able to yell our way out of this haa haa!
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Well, Adrock, it's either Hiroshima or being Capt PC !!! Not much middle ground in the middile east. Jon Hunstman called Romney a dickhole (he is) for his political, knee-jerk response to what's going on. Sure it's easy to talk shit while sharting in your gold underwear. I hate Obama from day 1..HATE..as in Die Mutharfugga Die!!!. But I feel MUCH less hateful towards Blazin' Barry. Mitt Mormon AKA "Pig Fucker" can sugga o' dick. Did anyone actually pick this phony douchebag..or did he buy his ..well money talks and he has ALOT of it.

I think most should sit out November or write in anyone you like on the ballot. If I'm not busy watching this man..I'll be voting Ron Jeremy!!

I miss Georgey W..he always made me laugh. I got to meet and talk with him..he was cool. Sure, he F'd shit up..but he was hilarious!
              Last edited by horns666; 09-14-2012, 11:55 PM.

Comment

What about the prospect of Israel attacking Iran? That will probably do wonders for the price of gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                  What about the prospect of Israel attacking Iran? That will probably do wonders for the price of gas.
                  If we wanted gas..we'd take it. We're fucking our own. It's gettin' people to NEED goverment and making a profit. It's a Win/Win for them..and Lose/Lose for us.

Man if we could drill on Mars in HD, and who knows what else. Do you think we really know what's going on. OK, we know about Kim Kardasshian's ass...and ummmm that's about it. Not really..did anyone here personally eat her ass, taste her poo, count each dimple. Can we ID it from a police line-up ..I think knot!

It's a great excuse to raise it tho..absolutely genius honestly.

Comment

The only thing that an save us is a cockdragon.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

I think I tasted Kim Kardasshian's poo once. Nothing special about it that I remember.

They are holding a protest outside the embassy in London, I only hope our boys from the EDL will also protest and talk some sense into them. But it won't happen, the EDL will be banned whilst the home grown and born extremists burn our flag and rememberance poppies and pictures of dead soldiers like they usually do on the parade when they bring our troops home dead because that is politically correct.

They attacked the British embassy in Sudan and we do nothing. They kill their British daughters because they have dishonoured them and force them into foreign marriages abroad and we do nothing as it is PC.

The problem is these people's reasoning doesn't exist, they are infantile. The Imans in Mosques over here are allowed to preach hate against us, whilst they receive government grants and the occupants are all on benefits. They are no more than a group of deinfranchized young men without a cause who share no self worth or aspiration other than their faith, which is basically a lifelong indoctrination of the Hitler jungend kind from birth. They are all a bit confused and seem to think that by rallying the extremist jihad their life will somehow become meaningful, which it won't.

Personally I reckon they should remake the Life Of Brian with Mohammed and see what happens.

I think they should think very carefully about who provides their housing and benefits and healthcare and which country they have citizenship from, because the way it is going Europe is getting more right wing everyday and very soon, if they get a kick up their ass they should consider themselves to be let off lightly.
                      You can't really be jealous of something you can't fathom.

Comment

It is totally fucked up. So a couple of idiot film makers make a extremely poor quality film about Muslims now all of the radical/extremist want death to America? It is really an excuse, they already hate us and the film doesn't matter other than throwing a couple gallons of gas on a fire already out of control.

I'm honestly all for pulling out of the armpit region of this planet and make it known that once we pull out they get not one cent of aid from the USA they can die of thirst or drink fuckin oil and kill themselves all they want. This includes Saudi Arabia and our other "phantam" middle east allies who secretly hate us but love our grain, weapons and money. Fuck them. Let Israel strike Iran and side with them but put no more US soldiers on middle eastern soil doing so is equivalent to letting a pedophile or a catholic priest run a day care...sooner or later someone is going to get fucked, lets prevent that.

Also lets not stereotype and say all Muslims are fucktards as they are not. I know several and work with several more who are good decent people and are just as upset with the extremists as we are.

Obama is a fucking asshhoe and I wish I could meet him face to face so I can kick is sorry fuckin ass. America is the laughing stock or world as we have an imbecile President that has no clue what the fuck he is doing domestically and certainly doesn't have an ounce of foreign policy in his blood..
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

What do you expect in a world where the word "God" is beeped out of "God damn"? This ain't the same world it was when we were young.
                          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

Originally posted by silar View Post
                            I was just checking it out too. The movie was just an excuse. If we were to attack the muslim embassy, we would be halted immediately by law enforcement. It's pretty obvious the countries the attacks are occurring in are letting it happen. !

According to reports their law enforcement was actually involved
                            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                              Obama is a fucking asshhoe and I wish I could meet him face to face so I can kick is sorry fuckin ass. America is the laughing stock or world as we have an imbecile President that has no clue what the fuck he is doing domestically and certainly doesn't have an ounce of foreign policy in his blood..
                              This is what apologizing gets you .. Not bad when a few short months ago he was touting his middle east foreign policy as one of his biggest strengths
                              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Cockdragon
                                "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                                X