Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who owns most Burger Kings & Guitar Centers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who owns most Burger Kings & Guitar Centers ?

No..I'm not telling you. Look it up.
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Bain Capital? wild guess but could be.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Well it ain't the Church of Satan!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bain_Capital
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The Mitt-Snooki Corporation.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Interesting. The next time I go to BK, I'm going to insist they serve me my Whopper on the "golden plates".

Comment

"Qu'ils mangent de la Braciole"

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
              Interesting. The next time I go to BK, I'm going to insist they serve me my Whopper on the "golden plates".
              Me too...that's awesome!!! But they'll prolly haven't a clue what we're talking about.

Speaking of Golden Whoppers..

Did Romney lose that $10,000 bet that Perry couldn't deep throat his braciole ???

Comment

Jon Hunstman literally called Romney a dickhole for his response to these fuggin' protests.

Obviously you either handle those people with kid gloves..or it's hello Hiroshima. People over there..well, they don't give much a fuck. There's not much middle ground in the middle east. These are facts.

It's easy for Mitt Mormon to talk shit while sharting his golden underwear. Why was there even a RNC..just to go through the motions? Did anyone actually pick this fuck? I didn't ! He was my last choice. I'd take Palin over this asshole. In fact, I'd take Palin's asshole, and like it!

I can't believe I'm seeing Barry any less than I did. A pig don't look so bad next to a pig fucker. I swear this is the first I'm sitting this out. I refuse to choose ...there is no choice. I think every should say F U to November...or write in any name. Ex: Ron Jeremy.

Ron Jeremy 2012!!!!

See I'm not alone..

Last edited by horns666; 09-14-2012, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X