I love this Sony A57!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this Sony A57!!

I took this pic of my doing what I do best....Pickin' and a grinnin'! A little over exposure makes the trees look like an oil painting blended in with a picture. -Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Is that the barn where ... ?

Comment

Oh, a 57? I have a 55. I love its small factor. My fingers are skinny and not fat and I can grip the 55 easily. Many people complain that its too small. Congrats!
      Sam

Comment

Originally posted by javert View Post
        Why yes...YES IT IS!!-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
          Oh, a 57? I have a 55. I love its small factor. My fingers are skinny and not fat and I can grip the 55 easily. Many people complain that its too small. Congrats!
          I liked the A55.....but, for a similar reason, I liked the A57 better. I have huge hands........and the A57 fit better. -Lou

Comment

Next time I'm in the states, I'll go experience the Freedom Tower, Graceland and ... Lou's barn!

Comment

Next time I'm in the states, I'll go experience the Freedom Tower, Graceland and ... Lou's barn!

Come on!! I got booze, guitars, the 8th wonder of the world ( The hay bail I did the MIL and the aunt on ), a grill and plenty of steak, shrimp, chicken and lobster! -Lou

Comment

That was my first thought too!
                HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                  Come on!! I got booze, guitars, the 8th wonder of the world ( The hay bail I did the MIL and the aunt on ), a grill and plenty of steak, shrimp, chicken and lobster! -Lou
                  Lol, sounds great!

Comment

Working...
                  X