Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those in long distance relationships....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those in long distance relationships....

The internet presents.... TELEDILDONICS... Yes Martha, there is an app (and hardware) for that.

http://www.gizmag.com/lovepalz-iphon...ics-app/24254/
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

i have a multi-trillion dollar idea, but that's not really that much money anymore is it? haa haa!! anyway,
    i want to find some top flight intensely amazing computer wizards and come up with a way to send
    E-Joint tokes, E-Bongs, etc. Could you imagine that? What a riot that would be. an enjoyable little dinner type bell rings
    when get the e-hit arrives, you go to the computer pick up your USB plastic tube for inhaling, and whammo!!!!
    Yes, I'm buzzed legally at this very moment thinking of this. Another fun, highly paying, and even more highly improbable
    idea from yours truly. impossible, yes, but i do't like the word impossible.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I could use that right now Tommy. I'm waiting for my resupply drop right now, but the flak is heavy in the skies and the pilots are being cautious. But when I hear the hum of those turboprops I'll be a happy warrior again.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

oh man Drew, my friend, if only. I'd send you the coziest weed i've smoked in a while.
        all the stuff out here is so top notch and at times hard to truly distinguish between them when they are all outrageous, but once in a while you get a batch that has a new feel to it, and the one i'm smoking tonight
        is a nice cruise. it's real floaty and music sounds even better than it already does in the first place, believe that one or not. i'd fire as much as i could if it only
        could be that easy. multi-trillion dollar idea ain;t it? then again, so is every other fantasy, they're all worth trillions right? haa haaa!

Comment

Really...shit...I'm droolin' like Palov's Pud! He was a player..he actually fucked his dog once. crazy stuff.
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

William,
            you are a demented and loving soul. those are two high ups on my list of favorite traits i like in human beings.
            let's work on this E-Bong idea. pool resources and figure it out. now that's a chat room i would actually waste my time happily
            in, just cracking up talking to each other while everybodies faces are on the stupid computer and we're all sharing a monster fattie joint
            and just unleashing on and making fun of everything in the world until i couldn't take the laughter anymore, like one of our old calls
            many years ago only with more lunatics involved. the lowest, most base, yet sophisticated banter would ensue, and at an alarming rate.

i'm hammered right now, i feel good, medicinal pot, do it. gotta get back to my sports and music. have a good night you prick fucks.
            lovingly,
            el headacheo

Comment

www.fufme.com used to be a joke site that touted something like that (the teledildo thing). It was hilarious.
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
              X