Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
    No Class.

If you want 1000hp Viper engine you at least need to dress it up in a nice suit:

These engines weren't modified in house, Chrysler built them to Bristol's spec in the warranty shop and the engine numbers correlate at Chrysler to Bristol cars. i.e. if you buy one and go to a local dealer here looking for parts they will know what it is for and which special parts to order.

But don't get too excited about buying one, Bristol don't sell cars based on whether you can afford it.
    Nah, i love the viper body. that thing kinda reminds me of a TVR,style wise, which isnt nessecarily a bad thing.
    I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

The front facia has a Panoz look about it. Kind of cool to see a car like that with a Viper v10 under the hood, cool.

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
      No Class.

If you want 1000hp Viper engine you at least need to dress it up in a nice suit:

These engines weren't modified in house, Chrysler built them to Bristol's spec in the warranty shop and the engine numbers correlate at Chrysler to Bristol cars. i.e. if you buy one and go to a local dealer here looking for parts they will know what it is for and which special parts to order.

But don't get too excited about buying one, Bristol don't sell cars based on whether you can afford it.
      I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

The Viper is nice but that rear wing just does not belong! It would have to go, perhaps plug the holes left by removal with volume and tone knobs or something The Bristol sounds good on paper but the looks are meh. Either way neither looks like something you want to work on yourself. Lets go back to a simpler time with shear, brute power. Something like this is all you need

Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Texas-sized horsepower from... Texas!

If I had to choose... the MODEST CTS V700 would be mine
          I like EL34s.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
            The Viper is nice but that rear wing just does not belong! It would have to go, perhaps plug the holes left by removal with volume and tone knobs or something The Bristol sounds good on paper but the looks are meh. Either way neither looks like something you want to work on yourself. Lets go back to a simpler time with shear, brute power. Something like this is all you need

Super nice car!!

Comment

I still miss this one real fun with the 4 speed.
              Attached Files
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by bucketbrian45 View Post
                Super nice car!!
                Thanks!

Originally posted by straycat View Post
                I still miss this one real fun with the 4 speed.
                That looks nice. You gotta love the old Musclecars
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Talk about dropping 100 grand on things!

Comment

Working...
                  X