• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kind of bachelor party!

Hehe!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/tlg/3310486791.html
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Batty,
    I went to a bachelor party out on long island about 100 years ago, they put black sheets over the windows of the bar,
    as the place was closed for this private party, and one of the strippers, i swear on everything that is holy, was shooting
    hard boiled eggs out of her box, across the room of the bar, we removed all the tables, and we all took turns with a whiffle ball bat and took batting practice.
    what a fuckin' pisser that was, unforgetable.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've seen the ping pong ball act, but never hard boiled eggs!

If you can find a gal that can do the eggs not boiled, you have a winner! Thats delicacy and control right there.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

You've not been to Thailand have you..... They have a training academy for that sort of shit!

Comment

'It is preferable that cup size be at least C or greater.'

LOL

I predict zero bids
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

From the listing: There will be 5 "guys" that will be participation including myself.

Why is "guys" in quotes?

Comment

i think she switched to ping pong and whiffle balls, sounds exactly like the chick at my friends bachelor party, on long island about 16 year ago.... LMFAO im pretty sure that was one of the last time i did massive amounts of blow too....

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              Batty,
              I went to a bachelor party out on long island about 100 years ago, they put black sheets over the windows of the bar,
              as the place was closed for this private party, and one of the strippers, i swear on everything that is holy, was shooting
              hard boiled eggs out of her box, across the room of the bar, we removed all the tables, and we all took turns with a whiffle ball bat and took batting practice.

Comment

Lol wow, I would be seriously surprised if they get anyone. I'd imagine the Female Dungeon Master with a decent rack population is pretty thin.

Comment

Originally posted by j2379 View Post
                  i think she switched to ping pong and whiffle balls, sounds exactly like the chick at my friends bachelor party, on long island about 16 year ago.... LMFAO im pretty sure that was one of the last time i did massive amounts of blow too....
                  ha haa!! this party i went to was in summer '92, i was home for a quick visit, and the party of course. was your friends party at a bar too?
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                    I'd imagine the Female Dungeon Master with a decent rack population is pretty thin.
                    I was thinking the female dungeon master population would be FAR from thin, so they would probably have a huge rack

Comment

Did they get this idea from The Big Bang theory?

Comment

I would not be against breaking out the lucky d20 and some of my old character sheets for an event like this!
                        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

lol....

Yeah, DonP, sounds like the kind of thing they would do

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                              Batty,
                              I was at a party where a chick tried this trick, bless her. Alas, her twat was like a wizard's sleeve so we had to upgrade to golf balls. These were also a problem and proved to be too heavy to expel from her gaping maw ( I was over-ruled about using tennis balls). Instead, she clenched her teeth and squeezed...before shooting a brown Surace-to-Air missile across the room from her rusty sheriff's badge, causing multiple spilled drinks, bruises and one chipped tooth belonging to individuals moving at light speed trying to get out of the flightpath of the rogue stool.
                              The ball was still embedded in her minge. She offered to try it with Maltesers...We left her to it.
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X