No announcement yet.

My kind of bachelor party!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, we rented the back room of the local whole in the wall bar in Wantagh. we tried to talk her into use the pool balls, but she said they were too heavy. that poor pool table wreaked of pussy for months.....

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    ha haa!! this party i went to was in summer '92, i was home for a quick visit, and the party of course. was your friends party at a bar too?

Comment

D & D... I thought that meant drugs and disease!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I went to one once where they had 2 hookers. Every guy got a ticket as to when it was their turn. This guy was really popular so there was about 100 guys there. There were 2 lines all night long. I was number 57 in one of the lines. I passed.

I used to go to a totally nude strip club where when the stripper was done with her act she would walk around the club looking for lap dances and if you paid $5.00 for a Budweiser she would deliver it "hands free".

Comment

Only in America do you have to use the phrase 'totally nude' in the same sentance as 'strip club'!

Comment

Originally posted by bratfink View Post
            Only in America do you have to use the phrase 'totally nude' in the same sentance as 'strip club'!
            I know, right? Here in New Jersey, if a club has chicks that are totally nude, they can't serve alcohol.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I know, right? Here in New Jersey, if a club has chicks that are totally nude, they can't serve alcohol.
              Yep, that's when it's time to hit up Frank's Chicken House

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                I was thinking the female dungeon master population would be FAR from thin, so they would probably have a huge rack
                I was totally thinking the same thing. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                X