X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electric Mary

Hail yesterday

Very cool! Never heard of them before.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

They played at the PRS Experience a couple years ago. They were one of the best bands I've seen at that event. Very old school style. They do kick some butt! At certain times, the bass player looks a little like Phil Lynot. They're from Australia.
      Last edited by MikeStrat; 10-04-2012, 08:33 AM.
      "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
      I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Kind of a Spiritual Beggars vibe. I like it. Might have to check out more of their stuff.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Pretty good I dig em'. Thanks for the post.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Now I like that a lot!

Comment

Gary...you're supposed to put this in the artist section. I thought this was something 'bout dildos..and virgins named Mary.

Oh, I like this..this is genuinely cool. I've been diggin' on alot of this kinda stuff lately..Like Hellballz mentioned. Spiritual Beggers, Firebird, The Quill, ..and a more "metal" Grand Magus. Please check out GM man!!! You'll definitely dig 'em too.

Thanks man...I'll grab this for sure!!

BillZ
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

weeelll, they aren't Jackson artists, so....

I'll check out Grand Magus. Seen the name about, but not heard their stuff yet.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

I bought Down to the Bone on iTunes. Good band. I dig them. Thanks for the post.
                  GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Damn never heard of them before, thanks for posting that vid.

Comment

Working...
                    X