I'd need a small favour from someone in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd need a small favour from someone in the US

Hei guys, long time no hear.. I was absent because of my work with the band and my university obligations =)

Anyway, I'd need a small favour from someone in the US (preferably who is near a toys'r'us or is willing to take a trip to one near him/her)..

Toys'r'us is having a sale on Diablo 3, for $10... In the EU it costs 60€($77!!!)..

So, I'm basically looking for someone to whom I can paypal the $10 and they get me a copy and sent me the code over e-mail.

If someone from the US is willing to help me, let me know =)

Thanks!
    Cold Hollow Machinery

It doesn't look like it's a digital download copy from what i see.
    It looks like it's in store only and then only combined with a special offer where you have to buy something else to get the discount.
    I suppose it's worth 10 bucks, but if you are an old school Diablo fan i have to say the game sucks shit. Most likely it will piss you off how shitty it is.

Comment

It is not a download copy, you have to go to the store to buy it yes..
      I know, I have played it and well I liked some features about it..
      It's not worth the $77 for which it is sold by us, but it is worth the $10.

I think you don't have to buy anything else..

Would be glad if someone could help me out with the matter
      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I'm back to playing LOD as well...
        They totally messed it up IMO.
        No clue how you can mess up DiabloIII, everyone would have been happy with some nice graphics, new runewords and a couple of small improvements, but somehow they managed to do that.
        I guess it could be worth 10bucks, but I'm really disappointed and it becomes pretty boring really quick.
        Loved the previous parts, it's a shame that happened...
        tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

I've got a Toys R Us 5 minutes away. I can do it when I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Special-K View Post
            Hei guys, long time no hear.. I was absent because of my work with the band and my university obligations =)

Sooooo, ah, ummmm, how was prison?
            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

LOL, no prison for me my dear

Check your bloodstock new blood stage roster from this year, you'll find my band (Doomed, now renamed to Verminate) there
              We also performed on the MAIN stage of MetalCamp =)

Also had to finish my bachelor diploma this year.

Replied to your PM decadence5423.

On another gamer note; I play Torchlight 2 really much (over 100h in the last 3 weeks).. If you love Diablo2 LoD, check it out! It is from the same
              development team..

EDIT: decadence5423 got me the info that they're out in his area... So the hunt is still on and any help is greatly appreciated!
              Last edited by Special-K; 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM.
              Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I'm glad Decadence can help you, the nearest Toy R us to me is about an hour away through shit traffic.
                Torchlight2 looks too kids cartoon to me, and i didn't like the first one. If you want a kick ass game get Guild Wars 2, it's excellent.

Oh btw. I'm not sure you can just download the client for D3 and just put a physical copy CD key to activate it. I think you will need the original CD to install and to use the key from it.
                Last edited by Trem; 10-12-2012, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Well it was sold out where Decadence searched..Tl2 is awesome, great gameplay, much better than the 1st! GW2 IMO sucks.. I didn't enjoy it and the price is also too big.I already have D3 installed, I just need a real CD key to register at battle.net to play to the full potential of lvl up etc...I have a starter key - goes only to lvl 12.Well what can you do.. Another friend checked and it was sold out in 3 stores!
                  Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Is there any differences in formatting between where you are and here. I remember there being something along those lines back with movies. I can't remember if it was VCR or DVD. Just that there was a difference. If noone can hook you up let me know. I can probably get you taken care of.
                    I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Nope.. I will not be able to use the RMAH (real money auction house), which I so or so do NOT intend to do.

Please check if you can find it, I'd be happy.. so far it seems to be sold out everywhere

I've found out that they do price matches at WALMART and BESTBUY.. Can decadence or tomanyjacksons please check that for me?
                      Last edited by Special-K; 10-12-2012, 09:07 PM.
                      Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I just did some looking into it and to get it for $10 you have to buy either Pokeman white 2 or Pokeman black 2 for the Nintendo DS. That's a $35USD game I don't have any use for. Every other place I find it, it's advertised for $55USD. That with shipping puts you over your cost there. Either way it looks to me it would be just as easy for you to get it. I'm not sure if you know this or not but the USD isn't worth a hole lot anymore. Good luck man.
                        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Ah well what can you do.. Tried it, it is sold out .. so fuck it =) Thanks for the help guys!
                          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

I was out running errands and stopped at the Toys R Us. It looks like they're clearing out all PC games because they aren't going to carry them anymore. They had them all on clearance for 9.98 and it was completely cleaned out except for some copies of Assassin's Creed and the new WOW expansion.

Comment

D3 is a mess. It is quite buggy, and the gameplay is all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                              X