Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm I an asshole? Or are these people fucking retarded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm I an asshole? Or are these people fucking retarded?

Ok, here's the scoop...

I'm currently stuck in this hillbilly, redneck, inbred town in utah and I joined this buying/selling group on Facebook. I saw this guy selling a 2007 Honda CRF 80 for $200. I'm like, "Holy fuck thats cheap!". He said he couldn't get it to run and he doesn't know whats wrong with it. It's in very good condition, besides the fact it doesn't run.

There were a couple inbred redneck's asking questions. People were saying, "Can I come over after so-and-so looks at?" and "I'm interested if you doesn't buy it." I said, "I'm coming right now to look at it." It's looks good; the engine turns over, the fenders are good and I pay $185 for it.

Everyone's saying I was 5th in line to look at it and it's not fair I bought it; the first person to ask should have got it. WTF?! First come first serve assholes! I've learnt that if you want something in life you go get it, or someone else will! I've wanted stuff before and someone else beat me to it and I'm not crying like a bitch over it.

I'm pretty much blackballed in this little town now; no one's gonna buy from me or sell to me from now on.

Here's the Facebook comment thingy

What do you guys think?
    Last edited by Maiden89; 10-20-2012, 06:32 PM. Reason: Typos's
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Well, in life usually first come first serve, but at least 2 people said they were interested in it if the first guy didn't want it, so they were waiting their turn. Seems like that was their protocol, that as a group that's how they were doing things, you came in unknowing and threw a wrench in their little program. I'm sure the guy selling it could care less, he wanted it gone. Beyond that calling them a bunch of inbreds seems pretty uncalled for though, pretty asshole ish really. Yeah, i'd say you were the asshole here

Comment

Ok thanks for the input

I don't know if you know how little town's in Utah work though...

You HAVE to be a Mormon to fit in; If your not, your a Infidel, heathen or a pagan. The founding Pioneer family's control the town. Your supposed to bow down and give them priority.

An example: You want to start a business.

Are you a Mormon? No. The bishops on Sunday tell everyone in church not to support your business. I'm not kidding! It happened to this bike shop guy.

Your are a Mormon? Yes. Will your business cause competition for a Pioneer name family? Yes. They'll make sure you get run out of business too.

Mormon? Yes. No competition for Pioneer family's. Have a temple recommend? Yes. Your good to go!

Seriously it took me 3 months to sell my AR 15 rifle, because no one would buy it because I wasn't Mormon. This guy told me that.

My dad applied for an aircraft mechanic job. Someone that worked there said he saw the application in the garbage!

I might be an asshole, but these rednecks take it to a new level.

Sorry for the rant. If I don't comment back, it probably means I'm buried in the desert...

Comment

They're a bunch of idiots. If they wanted it that bad they should've showed up earlier. What was the guy selling it going to do? Not give sell it to you because someone might come tomorrow and if they like it might give him money for it?

Comment

Everyone's commenting now saying I don't have any decency or manners and it's common sense. Their just pissed because I'm gonna fix it and sell it for $900 or so.

I called them a bunch of inbreds, but they had that coming.

Comment

Dude, they're Mormons....

Wait, can I say that?
            "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

^

Yeah you can say that, you just can't say Jew.

Comment

I think you might just be an asshole.

I kid, sounds like they need to man up and stop bitching!

Comment

fuck em...who got the car? winning.
                  -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Maiden89 View Post
                    I'm gonna fix it and sell it for $900 or so.
                    Not in that little town, you won't!
                    My Gear: Stoneman SG-1, Hufschmid Tantalum H6, ESP KH-6, Sully #8 JCF One-Off, Templar GuitarWorks Relic Prototype, James Hetfield Tribal Hunt KL Explorer, Coobeetsa CCG-10-DX PRO Eagle, Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Hybrid, Daly Heiro Custom, Gibson Les Paul Custom, Gibson SG Menace, Peavey Vypyr 60 Tube

"You are dog shit in my shoe." -Newc

Comment

Well if there is super secret selling rules surely that's on the seller who would be tracking who has "first dibs"....you did fuck all wrong as far as I can see it...fuck em!

Comment

It's up to the seller. If the seller wanted to give 'line-up' position a priority then that would be his responsibility to do so.

He didn't.

The End.
                        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                          It's up to the seller. If the seller wanted to give 'line-up' position a priority then that would be his responsibility to do so.

He didn't.

The End.
                          That is the way I see it. It belongs to the seller and he can sell it to anyone he wishes.
                          Sounds like a bunch of whiny asses.
                          Things don't work like that here, snooze you lose.

CL here has some like that too they love to bitch and moan.
                          Had a guy offering a speaker cab for sale for $100.00 I sent an email he never got back with me.
                          Someone replied and said they wanted it but wait two weeks before they could pay.
                          He said he would wait OK no problem 3 weeks later he contacts me and says he has to have $175 I said no thanks then he gets shitty with me.Go figure.
                          Last edited by straycat; 10-20-2012, 05:47 PM.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Fuck these inbreds. I'll sell it on the Western Slope, CO craigslist. I drive 2 hours away sell it and spend a day in a real town. Move to another city and say fuck you later!

Comment

Who gives a fuck? Find yourself a wife or three..
                              I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

Comment

Working...
                              X