Trick or Treat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or Treat

We have crunchy Peeps, especially chewy jellybeans and gooey Cadbury eggs.

Seems someone forgot about that Easter egg hunt until a couple days ago.

What are you doing?

Working, so I guess it's "Tricks" for me
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Damn I thought this was about the 80's movie ....

Hahahaha, Good times!!!! And Happy Helloween \m/(>.<)\m/
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

we're putting a thing of candy on the porch with a note help yourself Seems like all the kids grew up around here with my kids and are too old to trick or treat. They are too far and in between to keep answering the door every 10-15 minutes. We used to really decorate stay out there for a 3 hours giving out candy..not any more the hood grew up
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Seems the same around here!

No victims...blah.

Comment

Quiet here, went through less than half of the candy we bought, going to dump the rest on the table in the break room at work in the morning.. Definitely not what it used to be, that's for sure...
            Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Peeps??? Gooey shit...sign me up

Shawn "Help yourself". That bowl would last 10 seconds. Don't mind if I do..I'd just take the fuggin' bowl. Because I have morals not favorable for humans..includling Hitler!!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

ha, we hardly had any..couple groups of teenage mothers bringing their infants trick or treating lol.

Bill we had the candy on the front porch right by the door that has glass in it so we could keep an eye. We only put out less than half of what we bought and that wasn't even gone when we brought it back in.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

We normally get a ton of kids. Parents drop them off at the end of the street by the car load. Didn't get half as many this year, I suspect the hurricane had something to do with it but it was a great night weather wise for Halloween. We don't cheap out on this shit either, we give out full size candy bars. The little ones love it. Their eyes go like this

Comment

I'm actually surprised that in this post-9/11, lawsuit happy world in which we live in no one has been sued for some fat kid choking on a piece of candy recieved from a random home along their loot gathering route.
                    In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

the song trick or treat from the movie is great!!!!
                      halloween must be great guys for you, in my country we have something kinda similar ....we dress up our selves and go out on houses expecting people to find out who we are, then we get treated, it happens around spring time and its called "the carnibal"!!!!we also have the carnibal parade on the streets. the dressing-theme is less creepy though

Comment

Who knows, the spirits are down a bit.
                        Begging for candy loses style I guess.
                        Paranoid parents?

We used to have loads of fun.
                        Neighbor walking his boys around the neighborhood hinting "Trick or Beer".
                        I'd hand him a cold one and BS for a while as his kids raided the candy bowl.

Only time we ever talked with each other...good times though.

Comment

I bought one of those kids coupon books at MickeyDs for a buck; only gave out like 5 of them! Had a Korean fella in his 20s show up in an orange T shirt, I gave him a dime!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I found an afro wig at the 100yen shop (dollar store), wore a tie dye, bell bottoms, strapped on a guitar and took my little girl, who was wearing a Snow White dress, trick or treating around the Navy base as the Asian Jimi Hendrix. Unfortunately most of the sailors (and their kids) were apparently too young to know what I was dressed up as. During two hours of trick or treating, only three people said,

"Hey Jimi!"
                            Last edited by QuantumRider; 11-04-2012, 11:40 PM.
                            Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Working...
                            X