..the most boring job ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ..the most boring job ever!!

...answering the door every 2 minutes and handing out candies!!!! And why the hell am I seeing 15 - 18 yrs olds collecting candies?? When are you supposed to stop collecting candies? :think:
    Sam

Originally posted by emperor_black View Post
    And why the hell am I seeing 15 - 18 yrs olds collecting candies?? When are you supposed to stop collecting candies? :think:

I have a 40 year old cousin who is still very much into collecting candy. To be fair she isn't playing with a full deck and had a pretty crappy childhood.. but still, I bet she gets some awkward looks at the door!

Comment

Sam

Comment

Could be worse...you could have my job....traveling the globe....getting paid to drink....sticking your pud in foreign pussy...It sucks!!!-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Hey, we used to hit the houses for leftovers on Halloween. Most places were glad to see us so they didn't throw away a bunch of candy.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

My wife is 4'10" and weighs 90lbs. It's VERY easy for my little to get...big bags of candy!!!

But a boring job, I'd say the guy sitting in his truck on a down live wire in my yard..since Sandy hit!

Hey, I used to do that....ahhhhh fuggums!!! Gimme candy!!!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
              I have a 40 year old cousin who is still very much into collecting candy. To be fair she isn't playing with a full deck
              Pics please
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
              X