Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Bendix Peterson (King Diamond) Dies in car crash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Bendix Peterson (King Diamond) Dies in car crash.

RIP King Diamond

Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

That was just some idiot trying to start the rumor online. The King is alive & well. Thank god ( I mean Satan). lol. Love KD!! Long live the King!!

Comment

Ok, nevermind then!

Comment

Scroll to the bottom. It clearly disclaims it as a fake article. Furthermore, there are numerous journalistic mistakes in the article. In addition, theres no way the car pictured rolled multiple times.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          Scroll to the bottom. It clearly disclaims it as a fake article. Furthermore, there are numerous journalistic mistakes in the article. In addition, theres no way the car pictured rolled multiple times.

Yep, I got it....

Comment

Wasn't a jab guy. Just collaborating the other guys response.........
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
              You're obviously part of the conspiracy trying to hide the truth! King Diamond did die and he came back as Black Metal Jesus!
              He turns wine into human blood, and uhm... other demonic shit I can't make up right now.
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Grrr, thought this was real when I read the headline here. There was nothing in the Danish newspapers (he's Danish), and he's set to headline Copenhell in June. Not a joking matter!

Comment

F My A ...

Shit...don't do that!!

OK, I feel better now.
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X