This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by javert View Post
    Xenophobe, it's obviously pointless to try to have an adult discusison about this with you. Your argument is one big, incoherent mess of separate, unrelated issues that have separate causes and most likely also different solutions. Wrt. the present problem, the path you're going down is that of defeatism.
    Seriously, you just don't seem to understand. I'll requote you.

So, you propose what? Doing nothing?
    Spoken from a standpoint of true ignorance.

I'll requote myself, please re-read it carefully so you may further your understanding:

Stuff like this always brings out irrational arguments trying to arm-chair analyze and come up with ways that could have prevented this. You can't rewrite the past and you can't make rational judgements without all the facts. Nobody has all the facts at the moment.

You can say ban guns. You can say all teachers should be required to carry and be proficient with a gun. Neither extreme will change what has happened, nor will anything that you try to legislate that would have prevented this possibly prevent something else from happening in the future.
    And right now, your grand plan of "doing something" to prevent this is the worst thing you can do.
    Last edited by xenophobe; 12-15-2012, 03:40 PM.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

You can keep repeating the same nonsense, that doesn't make it true, or logical for that matter. As before, you are rambling incoherently.

Comment

Dude, you said this:

So, you propose what? Doing nothing?
        Qualify your fucking statement already. I already answered this. It's your turn.

You can keep repeating the same nonsense, that doesn't make it true, or logical for that matter. As before, you are rambling incoherently.
        Logic?

You propose to "do something" yet you know not what to do. You're jumping into action without even knowing the situation. Without understanding the circumstances you cannot properly take action.

Please tell me what this "something" you think should be done right now, is.

That's logic for you. :P
        Last edited by xenophobe; 12-15-2012, 04:25 PM.
        The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
        X