I really need cheaper hobbies - Pic Heavy firearms content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need cheaper hobbies - Pic Heavy firearms content

My purchases since Late November, I'm thinking a 1911 is needed to complete the collection.

Posted this one in another thread, Springfield Armory XDM .40 Compact 3.8:

Glock G19 Gen 4

Smith & Wesson M&P .22. Fun plinking gun

Smith & Wesson 586 .357 Magnum - Hopefully the grips on this won't bring up a Rosewood vs Maple battle again.

Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Very nice selection. I'd highly recommend adding a 1911 to the mix.

I know what you mean about being hard on the wallet... http://www.jcfonline.com/threads/135...or-my-gun-safe-)
    Last edited by Razor; 01-05-2013, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Nice toys!!

Definately get a 1911. Those guns are so easy to hot rod and modify it is crazy. I personally have no use for a pistol that is NOT a 1911 frame.-Lou
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Our tastes are somewhat similar. I have an M&P 45 Compact, an XD 45 Compact, an XDS .45, and two Springfield 1911's.
        Member - National Sarcasm Society

"Oh, sure. Like we need your support."

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
          Nice toys!!

Definately get a 1911. Those guns are so easy to hot rod and modify it is crazy. I personally have no use for a pistol that is NOT a 1911 frame.-Lou
          What Lou said - I'm a convert...
          Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

I want one of those M&Ps bad!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm not a big gun guy although I know a lot of people that are.

I don't have sandbags around my house nor around my isolated cabin in the woods.

I don't think guns kill people. I think stupid people kill other people.

Stupid people should not have access to guns...or toothpicks for that matter.

I don't have a shitload of weapons. I have my hands, 9mm and a knife...and knowledge when to use them.

I have one Glock 9mm for idiots stupid enough to be an imminent threat to me or my family or enter my home uninvited..like trough a window or a kicked in door.

I carry a knife for many things like opening a box or slicing a jugular if above stated idiot attempts to be a badass.

I don't like card carrying gun haters, not do I like card carrying gun supporters.

Keep it real and keep it simple on your thoughts and ideas. The nay-sayers will be thankful for your support after you defend their helpless ass from being victimized, raped and/or killed....or take out the dumbass shooting people at random.

BTW, I like the first pic! Nice case and candy.

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                Nice toys!!

I like the 1911's, I have a Springfield Armory in .45 ACP as well as a Colt Delta Elite in 10 mm. However, I'm into others even more so such as my favorite handgun of all, Wildey! Its too bad Wildey is no longer in business. it has interchangeable calibers by swapping barrels and clips. it has adjustable gas operation and fires the mighty .475 Wildey Magnum cartridge. Its a work of art! Unfortunately its not cheap and neither is the ammo!
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice XDM! I always wanted one
                  Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

I have a Springfield Armory 1911 (the mil spec version), far left in the picture. I'm not a good shot with it though. the AK is an Egyptian Maadi , I put a new stock and scope on it. the other is a colt match target.
                    I also have a Remington 300 win mag, a Mossberg ulti-mag. and a few .22 rifles. all in lock up as I couldn't bring the China
                    Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

Why rosewood and not ebony? So cheap man, I bet the tone is awful
                      93 USA Soloist EDS
                      USA HT6 Juggernaut
                      Charvel DK24FR

Comment

love that 586, I had one in 8 3/8" barrel but sold it.

[IMG][/IMG]
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Nice group of guns.
                          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                          X