NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
    Del zotto kinda reminds me of zubov. But I don't think any d man in the league except mike green and (if he was healthy) karlsson are gonna put up 80-90 points, IMO. Karlsson had 78 last year, next d on the list were buff And Campbell with 53.
    michael del zaster has moments of promise but he is prone to many mistakes on D. i love the kid though.
    nick Fotiu, haa haa!! we're old buzzards carbuff
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      the Russian Rangers there Javert.
      i loved Steve Larmer. what i'd do for another zubov. guy had 88 points in his rookie year as a defensemen
      Yeah, Zubov was great and just quietly went about his business. He never seemed to really skate hard and could make opposing forwards on the forecheck look stupid.

I remember an interview after the Stars won the cup when Zubov corrected the interviewer with something along the lines of "I've won the Cup before"

Comment

• Karpotsev died in the plane crash that took out an entire KHL team a couple of years ago, BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by javert View Post
          Karpotsev died in the plane crash that took out an entire KHL team a couple of years ago, BTW.
          Yeah that was jacked up. Wasn't he with the blue jackets right before that?
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

Yeah that was jacked up. Wasn't he with the blue jackets right before that?
            Looks like his last NHL team were the Panthers. He played a few years in Russia afterwards and then became a coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by javert View Post
              Karpotsev died in the plane crash that took out an entire KHL team a couple of years ago, BTW.
              that's fucked, i never knew that before. fuck..... we're all just passing through this world, death is in the mail. what a lousy way to go.

Comment

• Simon Gagne traded back to Flyers for conditional pick...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416897
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  Simon Gagne traded back to Flyers for conditional pick...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=416897
                  He's not the one they need back They need Carter, Richards, and Van Riemsdyk back

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                    He's not the one they need back They need Carter, Richards, and Van Riemsdyk back
                    Yep. Still can't believe they let all 3 of those guys go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                      Carter and Richards were locker room (coach) problems so they were going for sure. Didn't think they go on the same day though.

Comment

• was that the rangers last night? didn't look like them.
                        they are 8-2-1 with nash in the lineup. he better stay healthy.

the fuckin hawks. hey-zeus- christo!

Comment

was that the rangers last night? didn't look like them.
                          they are 8-2-1 with nash in the lineup. he better stay healthy.

the fuckin hawks. hey-zeus- christo!
                          20 straight with a point. Honestly, I thought st Louis would end the streak
                          Last edited by clifffclaven; 03-01-2013, 03:13 PM.

Comment

20 straight with a point. Honestly, I thought at Louis would end the streak
                            it's never going to end. they are going to march right through the 48 games without a regulation loss
                            and promptly lose a heartbreaking 7 game first round playoff loss.
                            sorry pal, had to throw a poisonous barb at you out of sheer jealousy because my team is weak.

Comment

it's never going to end. they are going to march right through the 48 games without a regulation loss
                              and promptly lose a heartbreaking 7 game first round playoff loss.
                              sorry pal, had to throw a poisonous barb at you out of sheer jealousy because my team is weak.
                              lol well, as long as they don't lose to Vancouver or Detroit in the first round!

Rangers with Nash will make the playoffs. After that, I dunno.

Btw set yr schedules, next pens-flyers is next thurs

Comment

• Hawks just keep on going. Pat Kane? Sick man.

Comment

Working...
                                X