NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    rangers are the most confounded team in the league. inconsistent, injured, inept, and
    most likely an 8th seed knocked out early.
    buffalo's goalie, ryan miller was out last night, was 0-10-3. 0-10 and fuckin' 3!
    they outshoot the sabres 17-3, outplay them, and still lose by 2 goals.
    god damn confounded fuckin' team. frustrating beyond compare.

You should try being a Flyers fan right about now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
      Truth! I can't stand Fleury...way too inconsistent
      You gotta admit he looked pretty good tonight though...

Comment

• i truly don't think i can bear to watch douchebag crosby and the pens dismember the rangers tomorrow at 10 a.m.
        because that is exactly what is going to happen. rangers are such a different team this year.
        they suck balls.

10 a.m. is way too early for my eyes to witness my team getting jackrolled by the much hated penguins.
        will have to twist a triple oversized joint just to deal with it as it is.
        Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 03-15-2013, 02:49 PM.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

i truly don't think i can bear to watch douchebag crosby and the pens dismember the rangers tomorrow at 10 a.m.
          because that is exactly what is going to happen. rangers are such a different team this year.
          they suck balls.

10 a.m. is way too early for my eyes to witness my team getting jackrolled by the much hated penguins.
          Sadly, I have to work tomorrow and won't get to watch the game. Best I can to is keep track of the game on the @ The Rink game cast.

Comment

i truly don't think i can bear to watch douchebag crosby and the pens dismember the rangers tomorrow at 10 a.m.
            they suck balls.

3-0 shutout...nice! You certainly called the jackroll

I tried to call you...wats up wit yo fone mang?

Comment

3-0 shutout...nice! You certainly called the jackroll

I tried to call you...wats up wit yo fone mang?
              i moved to newport beach 4 months ago. pming the new number to you.

i don't like hockey anymore. i'm a fuckin' sore sport. i really hate the penguins, they take all the
              joy out of hockey god damnit! calling that game was no great feat. the rangers scoe every other game or so.

Comment

• 10 in a row I just hope Malkin and Letang are able to return soon.

Never got a PM from you Thomas?

Comment

• And now the Pens add Brenden Morrow and Douglas Murray to a team that's just won 12 in a row...love it!

Comment

And now the Pens add Brenden Morrow and Douglas Murray to a team that's just won 12 in a row...love it!

Morrow will do well there.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Fuckin hawks. Give up a shorty and a goal with 1 second left in the 2nd. They are hurting without sharp and hossa.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Hell, after the Pens stole the game from the Habs I flipped over to NBC Sports and cheered on the Rangers for Atomic Tommy. Nothing better than getting to see the Flyers lose!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                          Hell, after the Pens stole the game from the Habs I flipped over to NBC Sports and cheered on the Rangers for Atomic Tommy. Nothing better than getting to see the Flyers lose!!!
                          very kind of you given you root for the much hated pens. rangers play the much hated pens next wednesday at the garden. i wonder if the streak will still be alive for the much hated pens. maybe the rangers can at least end the much hated pens streak. that would only bring a bit of joy, ending the much hated pens streak that is. only a bit, as at this rate, if the rangers get the 8th spot, they will play the much hated pens in the 1st round and bow out in 4, 5 if they are lucky. i'd rather not make the playoffs at all than lose to the much hated pens in a 1st round blowout, which is what will happen. i hate the much hated pens. the much hated pens may not lose in regulation ever again. they become more hatable with every period that passes.

Comment

very kind of you given you root for the much hated pens. rangers play the much hated pens next wednesday at the garden. i wonder if the streak will still be alive for the much hated pens. maybe the rangers can at least end the much hated pens streak. that would only bring a bit of joy, ending the much hated pens streak that is. only a bit, as at this rate, if the rangers get the 8th spot, they will play the much hated pens in the 1st round and bow out in 4, 5 if they are lucky. i'd rather not make the playoffs at all than lose to the much hated pens in a 1st round blowout, which is what will happen. i hate the much hated pens. the much hated pens may not lose in regulation ever again. they become more hatable with every period that passes.

Comment

• This B's/Hab's game is insane

Comment

• Holy crap, the Pens are getting ready for the playoffs. It's like being back in the 90s with those loaded teams!

Comment

Working...
                                X