No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm still questioning if last night happened at all. it's a computer generated trick
    by that fuckin' buzzard Betteman, it didn't happen.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Pathetic showing...they came out flat and got worse. No hunger, no drive, no heart. Malkin looks like he's out of game shape as well...he was dogging it most of the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
        Pathetic showing...they came out flat and got worse. No hunger, no drive, no heart. Malkin looks like he's out of game shape as well...he was dogging it most of the night.
        stop crying. god, fans of these loaded teams are so fuckin' spoiled. how much would you like to wager that the rangers get jackrolled tonight in your building?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          stop crying. god, fans of these loaded teams are so fuckin' spoiled. how much would you like to wager that the rangers get jackrolled tonight in your building?
          Well, two lack luster performances after the additions makes me wonder. We only lost one guy, yeah, he's the best player in the world, but we need Malkin to be the Malkin of the past two years not the center ice turnover wonder he's been all season long...

When they lose against two teams they shouldn't lose to, especially after the additions they made it makes one wonder WHAT THE FUCK???!!!

Comment

• Every time they close their eyes, all they can see are Sid's chicklets sailing across the arena.
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Well, despite Malkin's best efforts to lose the game for the Pens, Fleury stands on his head and steals a win. Lucky bastards...

On another note, I wonder if Neal is still seeing stars from getting clocked with that elbow from Del Zotto?
              Last edited by Razor; 04-05-2013, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Ok...there are 10 game left in the season and right now only 4 of the 16 teams who make the playoffs are a lock. Maybe 2-3 teams with no hope so that leaves 22-23 teams all fighting for the last 12 playoff slots.

The Red Wings flat out suck this season, still 50-50 shot at making the cut because chances are about 50-50 if they show up to play any given night. I actually wanted them to tank, suck for a few years like Pittsburgh and stock up a a couple #1-2-3 first round picks
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

• well shawn, you'll have to cut a deal with the league for penguin treatment, it may cost the lives of your whole front office.
                  god i love spewing hate towards the pens, can you hear the jealousy in my black words? its so soothing for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    The Red Wings flat out suck this season, still 50-50 shot at making the cut because chances are about 50-50 if they show up to play any given night. I actually wanted them to tank, suck for a few years like Pittsburgh and stock up a a couple #1-2-3 first round picks
                    It was one helluva rebuilding plan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                      It was one helluva rebuilding plan!
                      Worked well for Chicago too w/ Kane, Towes and Kieth

The last 1st rounder Detroit got a was Kronwall at #29 in the 2000 draft.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                        Worked well for Chicago too w/ Kane, Towes and Kieth

The last 1st rounder Detroit got a was Kronwall at #29 in the 2000 draft.
                        21 year playoff run and counting...nobody is shedding a tear for Wings fans

Comment

• wouldn't have any other way Bill . 21 years, seems like they should have more than 4 cups in that time-frame.)
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• you poor starving boys. as much jealousy as i harbor for your teams, it is great to watch them play. what a sight watching those two teams play hockey
                            over the the years.

Comment

• Hey Tommy! Official Rangers playoff gear is out!

Comment

• Thats just mean.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X