No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why didn't cooke drop his gloves last night? he kept pushing that islander player towards the pens bench but wouldn't drop 'em. you guys see both him and iginla jump right in after frankenstein malkin
    gets grazed on the back of the neck with a punch? last year dubinsky on the rangers does the same while boyle was getting creamed and he gets suspended.
    not with the pens though.
    the truth is that vokoun will right the ship. all he has to do is not be on angel dust and the penguins will win the series. they are too deep, as courageous
    as the islanders are playing it will not be enough, Fleury has been that bad.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Vokoun gets the start in goal for game 5...nice!!!

Comment

• The call that was really bizarre was the 'too many men on the ice' against Washington a couple of games ago. It was unreal. There were about 8 Rangers on the ice at the time and the Ranger who was carrying the puck hadn't even replaced anyone yet but Washington got the penalty. Anyway, that team is a bunch of underachievers who are finally deciding to trn it up a bit.
        My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
          The call that was really bizarre was the 'too many men on the ice' against Washington a couple of games ago. It was unreal. There were about 8 Rangers on the ice at the time and the Ranger who was carrying the puck hadn't even replaced anyone yet but Washington got the penalty. Anyway, that team is a bunch of underachievers who are finally deciding to trn it up a bit.
          i think the caps and rangers are both overrated. the calls have been lousy from the first game through last night, not to mention the non calls, and there have been plenty.
          can't complain about the calls, well the ones in regulation at least, every series has a boatload of shit calls.

Comment

• Really wanted Toronto to beat Boston last night. I can't stand that fuckin team. Hopefully the hawks can close out minny tonight. Kings/st Louis is good too, letting them play for the most part.
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
              Really wanted Toronto to beat Boston last night. I can't stand that fuckin team. Hopefully the hawks can close out minny tonight. Kings/st Louis is good too, letting them play for the most part.
              the hawks will have not problem 1 closing out the wild. it's a mismatch. the kings have won 3 in a row, not an easy thing to do whatsoever in this sport in the playoffs.

Comment

• I want to see the hawks play more though. Well, I want to see them get beat up as they're likely to be our next opponent.
                The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• v-o-k-o-u-n !!!

Comment

• I knew Vokoun would come up big.

Seeing Montreal go down like a rock was fantastic.
                    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
                      I knew Vokoun would come up big.

Seeing Montreal go down like a rock was fantastic.
                      Love seeing Montreal tank, but I was hoping Ottawa would lose a couple to extend the series. If the Pens get past the Isles, I want the Sens to be as beat up as possible in case they meet

Love him or hate him, you have to respect Sid's talent...that goal he scored last night showed a toughness that few players can match.

Comment

• That was a sick goal by Sid!! Vokounn saves the day as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer View Post
                          That was a sick goal by Sid!! Vokounn saves the day as well.
                          saves the day? that was a jackrolling plain and simple. your team is loaded, all you had to do was remove your angel dust goalie.
                          i could play between the pipes for the penguins, fuck, my grandmother could, and she's dead.
                          hawks -pens final coming up. i ask, who is going to beat either team? i know it can happen, it's just unlikely the way this year
                          has gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            saves the day? that was a jackrolling plain and simple. your team is loaded, all you had to do was remove your angel dust goalie.
                            i could play between the pipes for the penguins, fuck, my grandmother could, and she's dead.
                            hawks -pens final coming up. i ask, who is going to beat either team? i know it can happen, it's just unlikely the way this year
                            has gone.
                            Well, the hawks will get either SJ or DET. Honestly, Id rather play SJ.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              Well, the hawks will get either SJ or DET. Honestly, Id rather play SJ.
                              I'd rather play the Hawks too. We went 0-3 against them when we were slumping bad. We would be way underrated and it would be a lot less pressure than if we played them in the 3rd round. For some reason I have a feeling it would be much easier to dispatch them in a 2nd round series than a 3rd round series. lol
                              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Another tough loss for the Isles last night. Talk about needing a new goalie. Jeez. We did ok though. For a team that wasnt supposed to win 1 game in the series we came within 2 overtime goals of sending the mighty pens to the golf course early. Maybe we can pick up Fluery in the off season. LOL. I mean, 2 years in a row he bails in the playoffs. Gotta trade him now. Well. prolly my last post in this thread as I dont care about any of the other teams left. Good luck to all.

Comment

Working...
                                X