No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol Shawn, don't get carried away... The post was yer best goaltender last night. Only person I saw 'whining' was Babcock on the bench when they finally got called on about the sixth blatant interference.

The joe REEKS of home cookin'. That being said, hawks better win on thurs or it's golfing time
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
      Lol Shawn, don't get carried away... The post was yer best goaltender last night. Only person I saw 'whining' was Babcock on the bench when they finally got called on about the sixth blatant interference.

The joe REEKS of home cookin'. That being said, hawks better win on thurs or it's golfing time
      I'm far from carried away Cliff. I didn't expect to be playing hockey right now but the 7th seed is playing some pretty good hockey and no its not because 1.Chicago is playing poorly and 2. The officials are handing it to Detroit. Its because they are playing as a group and getting decent goaltending.

Toews has been crying since game 2. He's needs to be better than that as he's coming off as an 8yr sore loser. Zetterberg has been the better Captain in this series, both on and off the ice.

Chicago is too talented to go away easily....they'll be back and will bring it on Thursday, Detroit will have to be ready because that storm is coming!
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
        I'm far from carried away Cliff. I didn't expect to be playing hockey right now but the 7th seed is playing some pretty good hockey and no its not because 1.Chicago is playing poorly and 2. The officials are handing it to Detroit. Its because they are playing as a group and getting decent goaltending.

Toews has been crying since game 2. He's needs to be better than that as he's coming off as an 8yr sore loser. Zetterberg has been the better Captain in this series, both on and off the ice.

Chicago is too talented to go away easily....they'll be back and will bring it on Thursday, Detroit will have to be ready because that storm is coming!
        agreed on pretty much all counts.. U guys got hot at the right time, basically played 'playoff hockey' the last two weeks of the season just to get in. That's why I woulda rather played the sharks.

Comment

• Here we go Bruins here we go...bet you didn't see that coming with 3 starting D out. I know I wasn't expecting Krug or Bartkowski to be performing this well...would love to see an all original 6 final...
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

• Originally posted by paulbag View Post
            Here we go Bruins here we go...bet you didn't see that coming with 3 starting D out. I know I wasn't expecting Krug or Bartkowski to be performing this well...would love to see an all original 6 final...

Comment

• the bruins are clearly the better team. fuckin' Jagr is 75 years old and doing 5 minute shifts skating circles around
              the young rangers. it's infuriating. poor henrik lundqvist. same story every year.
              bruins get to every loose puck, win every battle in the corners, they are alot better than the rangers.
              alot better.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                the bruins are clearly the better team. fuckin' Jagr is 75 years old and doing 5 minute shifts skating circles around
                the young rangers. it's infuriating. poor henrik lundqvist. same story every year.
                bruins get to every loose puck, win every battle in the corners, they are alot better than the rangers.
                alot better.
                I was surprised to see the Rangers look as flat as they did last night. Without Henrik, they're .250 team at best. I expected them to come out firing on all cylinders last night but it didn't happen.

Then again, there's a recent precedence of Boston losing in the playoffs after being spotted three games

Comment

• yeah that's true about the collapse but that was to the Flyers, an actual hockety team! haa haa!!
                  god damnit the rangers really do suck the sweat off a yaks balls rupe. sorry we couldn't wear the bruins out for you a little.
                  then again, i hate the penguins so fuck you!!! you will retake over the series tonight in ottowa.
                  i'm betting money whatever the goal spread is, i am calling a penguins jackrolling of the senators tonight. it's a lock.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                    I was surprised to see the Rangers look as flat as they did last night. Without Henrik, they're .250 team at best. I expected them to come out firing on all cylinders last night but it didn't happen.

Then again, there's a recent precedence of Boston losing in the playoffs after being spotted three games
                    Lets hope it happens again lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      Oh please....the waved off goal was a bit weak but the guy was in the crease and came into contact with Howard (before the shot).
                      Detroit D was pushing him into and keeping him in the crease (not saying that he was desperately trying to leave either).

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                      Wings used to get goals waved off all the time if Tomas Holstrom's butt broke the plane of the crease or looked at the netminder 4ft away from the crease.
                      Come on...Detroit may have had a few called back that way but 75% of Holmstrom's goals were also scored that way.
                      My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post

And what happened the following season??? Oh yeah...a parade or something like that...
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

yeah that's true about the collapse but that was to the Flyers, an actual hockety team! haa haa!!
                          god damnit the rangers really do suck the sweat off a yaks balls rupe. sorry we couldn't wear the bruins out for you a little.
                          then again, i hate the penguins so fuck you!!! you will retake over the series tonight in ottowa.
                          i'm betting money whatever the goal spread is, i am calling a penguins jackrolling of the senators tonight. it's a lock.
                          Let's hope not...hard pressed to think of an organization in any sport I have less respect for.
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

• Canucks gassed their coaching staff today. I'm praying they don't replace him with some chucklehead.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

yeah that's true about the collapse but that was to the Flyers, an actual hockety team! haa haa!!
                              Nostrathomas nails another prediction The game started off in about the worst possible way too. Give up an early shorthanded goal to start the game...check. Give up a quick momentum killing goal after tying it up...check. Then they opened up the floodgates in the 3rd...it was like a different team.

Originally posted by paulbag View Post
                              Let's hope not...hard pressed to think of an organization in any sport I have less respect for.
                              What meaningful reason could any reasonable person have for not respecting the organization? I can see not liking the team, but the Pens are one of the best run organizations in sports, period.

That statement reeks of whiny butthurt over losing out on Iginla

Comment

• I'm just hoping its not a det-bos finals. I wouldn't even watch it lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X