No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We all agree the refs suck. However, they're also screwed either way. If they called bickell on the trip, then there's 10 others they missed that game. The penner elbow to bollands head in game 4 woulda been 5+ a suspension in the regular season. Bolland also for the charge on Richards. Chicago nearly had a series win wiped out by walkoms shit call. That's the problem- players know they can get away with murder in the playoffs, cuz if they called everything it would be 5 on 5 for about 2 minutes each game lol.
    Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
      Wouldn't it suck to be somewhere underneath that banner in a triple OT game and the game winner be scored...but you couldn't see it happen?!
      That banner is FUCKING HUGE!
      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Cliff I'm all for letting the boys play but not when a goal is scored as a direct result of the non-call....my count on this is up to 6-7 in this playoffs.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• I'm just happy the Kings got knocked out by Chicago. Now I hope the Bruins take it.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by bombtek View Post
            Wouldn't it suck to be somewhere underneath that banner in a triple OT game and the game winner be scored...but you couldn't see it happen?! That banner is FUCKING HUGE!

Banner is only passed before the game....not during!!

Comment

• in related news this morning

odd huh? i was screaming the same shit at people on pch this a.m.
              we both need alot of help.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
                Banner is only passed before the game....not during!!
                Yeah I know
                was being hypothetical
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                  Cliff I'm all for letting the boys play but not when a goal is scored as a direct result of the non-call....my count on this is up to 6-7 in this playoffs.
                  problem is, where's that line at?

You even said the call that wiped out the goal in game 7 was awful. But there were dozens of wing fans on hfboards saying it was the right call, cuz z supposedly got interfered with and that left hjalmarsso n wide open. I've been watching as many games as I can this year, the number of shit calls and no calls is off the charts, I agree.
                  Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                    problem is, where's that line at?

You even said the call that wiped out the goal in game 7 was awful. But there were dozens of wing fans on hfboards saying it was the right call, cuz z supposedly got interfered with and that left hjalmarsso n wide open. I've been watching as many games as I can this year, the number of shit calls and no calls is off the charts, I agree.
                    I try to be objective and not the typical blinded by rose colored glasses wearing wings fans lol. On that play I think if they blew the play dead BEFORE the goal was scored maybe no one would have questioned it as it would have been matching minors. I say let that neutral zone shit go myself. The problem was the ref was too indecisive on if he was going to make a call or not. He was way too slow and called it AFTER the goal was scored. There were a couple of passes before shot so that ref made a bad call and shouldn't be reffing mites let alone NHL games.
                    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Comment

• this Bruin is Boston tough
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Holy fuck! Was that Lucic?
                          Hear the universe scream
                          Bleeding from black holes
                          Whom horns careless
                          And whom God mourns

Comment

• Bylsma signed 2 year extension...thought for sure he'd be gone after the moves they made to win...
                            Hear the universe scream
                            Whom horns careless
                            And whom God mourns

Comment

• Originally posted by paulbag View Post
                              Bylsma signed 2 year extension...thought for sure he'd be gone after the moves they made to win...
                              Seriously??? What are they thinking?

Comment

• NYR and VAN possibly trading coaches...can you imagine Torts and the Sedin sisters?
                                Hear the universe scream
                                Whom horns careless
                                And whom God mourns

Comment

Working...
                                X