NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    Seguin has a lot of potential. Does he have partying issues? If he likes strip clubs and partying he'll get in trouble down here.
    Apparently there are partying issues. Not assaulting cabbie levels, but the word is he likes to party it up.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Yes, he likes chicks and booze etc...but maybe he'll finally wake up now.

Iginla will be interesting...
      Hear the universe scream
      Bleeding from black holes
      Whom horns careless
      And whom God mourns

Comment

• I went to a fight once, and a hockey game broke out. lol
        I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          Apparently there are partying issues. Not assaulting cabbie levels, but the word is he likes to party it up.
          According to most of the write-ups on the trade his partying issues were the MAJOR reason he was dealt away.
          I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Reportedly in the Maple Leafs series he was out all night in Toronto and wore the same clothes for 3 days. They sat him down...obviously he didn't listen or care what they had to say. Between the sit down and the exit interview they apparently had enough of his bullshit. It'll be interesting to see if he ever does grow up, become a professional and reach his potential. If he does, the Stars just got a hell of a player. BTW, the day he got traded he threw a huge bash at his beach house on Cape Cod...and rumor has it that it was a "trade" party. I was really hoping he would be a solid core player for Boston for years...major disappointment.
            Hear the universe scream
            Whom horns careless
            And whom God mourns

Comment

• Well, it only cost you Kessel to get him in the first place.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Well, it only cost you Kessel to get him in the first place.
                We also got the pick that landed Doug Hamilton in that deal as well. I wonder if they had Derek Sanderson talk to Seguin as well. He wrote the book on partying and wasted talent.

Comment

• He's not off to a good start... http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=427197

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Ya know it's bad when a "pro" atheletes Mom is the news defending him....yikes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                      We also got the pick that landed Doug Hamilton in that deal as well. I wonder if they had Derek Sanderson talk to Seguin as well. He wrote the book on partying and wasted talent.
                      don't bag on derek. i sport the same haircut now as he used to in the 70's, bag on me.
                      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Seguin excited to have young, single teammates to party with in Dallas! What a fucking shithead...
                        Hear the universe scream
                        Whom horns careless
                        And whom God mourns

Comment

• Something tells me Seguin is going to get a lot of negative local press if he doesn't change or grow up any. I remember how I was back then, a heavy party guy, clubs, topless bars etc and I didn't have Seguin kind of money.

He has plenty of on ice potential, he needs to fix the off ice stuff.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            don't bag on derek. i sport the same haircut now as he used to in the 70's, bag on me.
                            I wasn't trying to bag on Derek. He'd be the first to tell you that he was the poster child for fucking up a good thing. I miss his commentary during B's games and I can't wait to find some time to read his book. As for Seguin, he didn't fit the Bruin mold much like Joe Juneau, Craig Janney, Joe Thorton, Phil Kessel, Sergei Samsonov etc. All super talented guys but somewhat lacking in the grit department. Although most were victims of the owner being a cheap prick.

Comment

• They can't all be Cam Neely.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
                                I wasn't trying to bag on Derek. He'd be the first to tell you that he was the poster child for fucking up a good thing. I miss his commentary during B's games and I can't wait to find some time to read his book. As for Seguin, he didn't fit the Bruin mold much like Joe Juneau, Craig Janney, Joe Thorton, Phil Kessel, Sergei Samsonov etc. All super talented guys but somewhat lacking in the grit department. Although most were victims of the owner being a cheap prick.
                                i don't care what you say about him my good man, i was just fucking around. not about my haircut though,
                                it's not that far off from a 70's headache doo. got sick of all my hair, chopped most of it off a year ago.
                                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                                X