No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pat Burns snubbed for induction to the Hockey Hall of Fame....again....bullshit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BLOOD SPLATTER View Post
      Pat Burns snubbed for induction to the Hockey Hall of Fame....again....bullshit!!
      how many cups did he win?
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• 2003 w/the New Jersey Devils!!

Comment

2003 w/the New Jersey Devils!!
          1 isn't HHoF worthy
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Burns legacy isn't about Cup wins....& IMO his legacy is "HHoF worthy"!!

Also....Kovalchuk retires??!!

Comment

• Kov is gonna play in Russia for $$$$ not much of a retirement.

Not sorry to see Seguin go, personal crap aside, he was not a good fit playing style wise. A young Jagr he is not in terms of puck handling and when he finally started playing the Bs style kinda sorta, he stopped scoring, Bs have plenty of guys in Prov who can do that for a lot less $$$ (and enough guys on the bench too!). Seems to me that the Bs would have gotten the most out of him my developing his puck skills, but that is against the team' general style under this coach and management. Looking forward to see some big things from Hamilton though, once he grows up a little too!
              "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Burns legacy isn't about Cup wins....& IMO his legacy is "HHoF worthy"!!

Also....Kovalchuk retires??!!
                I agree, he was a great coach and just a great hockey guy.
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

• My God did Kovalchuk put the shaft to the Devils or what???!!! Well, at least they freed up some salary cap space... Talk about a good ass fuggin' with no lube...

Comment

• I'd be pissed if I was a Devils fan...but as an outside observer (he's never played for Boston) I've always questioned his commitment...kinda like Seguin. Not really a "team first" guy.
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Bleeding from black holes
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

• Kovalchuk has already signed w/SKA St Petersburg for four years!!

Comment

• Actually Devils fans should be happy. They gave him an insane salary and are very weak financially plus the dude never one anything...never will. I would have been more pissed on signing him to that contract in the first place if I were a Devil fan ;
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

• WTF is up with Jagr's vid?

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                            don't bag on derek. i sport the same haircut now as he used to in the 70's, bag on me.

You look like this now Tommy??

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              WTF is up with Jagr's vid?

This??

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• My guess is that he hinting that he'll sign with a team that either wears black or the Blackhawks.

btw...was flipping through the channels lats night (no MLB) and found Slapshot in HD. I haven't watched that movie since I was a kid off of regular TV. Funny movie and even funnier with the foul language nudity ;(
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X