NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
    you have got to be kidding me....how many cups does Osgood have? How many cups does no show Joe and the SJ sharks have?....yeah, a big fat bag of nothing......what I thought.
    OK, your own team....really?

"Chris Osgood approached the challenge in front of him the same every night. It's what helped him win three Stanley Cups and collect 401 career victories, tenth best all-time among NHL goaltenders. He was well on his way to winning his fourth Stanley Cup in 2009 before falling one game short to the Pittsburgh Penguins."
    Mitch
    AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

"Only six Hall of Fame goalies have won more games than Osgood, only four have more playoff victories than his 74, and only one has more playoff shutouts than his 15. Only Martin Brodeur reached 400 wins quicker. He has had only one sub-.500 season."

New York Times.. this month
      http://slapshot.blogs.nytimes.com/20...ef=chrisosgood
      Mitch
      AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

dude I know that answer lol...thats my team
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by modelseriesman View Post
          Fan? I'm not. Your butt is hurt cuz I'm speaking facts about your team. You had the right man to build your team into a cup winner but couldn'y keep him so now he sucks balls despite bringing home the cup for his next team. Those are the facts. Knockin Lombardi cuz you fucked up and lost him doesn't tarnish his brandy ass new cup ring. Keep rebuilding cuz the excuse tank is nearly empty.
          Were you saying something to me?

4-0.

So why are you sucking Lombardi's cock if you're not a fan of his?

BTW, if you hadn't noticed the glaringly obvious, I'm talking shit and using excessive sarcasm. You're ranting your own little personal tirade. You're taking this personal. I'm just laughing. :P

you have got to be kidding me....how many cups does Osgood have? How many cups does no show Joe and the SJ sharks have?....yeah, a big fat bag of nothing......what I thought.
          Haha, guess I hit a nerve. He cried like baby.
          Last edited by xenophobe; 01-26-2013, 09:40 PM.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

lol....funny definition of crying. No whine here. But I can't hear you...I have 11 cup rings plugging my ears )
            shawnlutz.com

Comment

btw....great hit by Stuart yesterday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...tml#more-49029
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                even in a short season like this you are right Drew, but there's much less room for any kind of
                extended slumps.
                shawn,
                i don't know if he has to go, but i agree about his playoff performances. is it all his fault though?

Kinda! Same shit in Boston, league leader in scoring, Bruins finish first in conference, Joe-0 playoff points and your getting swept by the 8 seed Habs...he's just not a guy who performs when that pressure kicks in. Believe me, I loved the guy when he was here, but it's true...numbers don't lie.
                Hear the universe scream
                Bleeding from black holes
                Whom horns careless
                And whom God mourns

Comment

Tommy, super stars elevate when required. Joe does not do that, the guy is a loser, dickhead blood runs through his family and Joe is no exception
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

btw....great hit by Stuart yesterday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...tml#more-49029
                    Yeah, that was awesome and a bit scary... that totally changed the whole game.

And yeah, I like to talk shit about our opponents, but really, SJ's system was copy and pasted from Detriot and all SJ fans pretty much admit and acknowledge that. We have great love/hate with Detroit. Mostly just hate with other teams.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Hawks 6-0-0?! Wow. Man Detroit looks like a different team without lids and homer.
                      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

the first 15 games are going to be all over the place, except for teams that are 6-0 like the hawks.
                        caps are still winless. but again, it's only 4 to 6 games in. this is the time to tank for any teams
                        that shouldn't be, but you can't tank for too long in this season.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

My team is missing Kesler badly. I wish somebody would have a goaltending crisis so we can offload Luongo for some help up the middle.
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            My team is missing Kesler badly. I wish somebody would have a goaltending crisis so we can offload Luongo for some help up the middle.
                            Unfortunately for you guys, i dont see anyone picking up that huge of a contract, especially with his less than stellar playoff performances.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

well heres the deal guys. teams are going to respond to this shortened, no-training campo season differently. At the end of the day, I think the 8 teams in each conference will make playoffs same as they would have in an 82 game schedule. However, the difference will be the seedings. So maybe the Rangers finish 7th or 8th instead of 1 or 2 and that's fine this year. But once the playoffs start, it makes no difference. We'll have the same tournament. So no reason to worry after a few games.
                              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

http://m.youtube.com/?piggyback=2#/watch?v=hz1kmGKDuUE

Comment

Working...
                                X