No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marion still has it....see how he hit the extra gear on the game winner? Pure goal score right there, saw daylight,had guy son his tail but was able ti hit the high gear and bury it.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

his first goal was awfully beautiful too
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Joe, 8 helpers in 3 games... best active set-up man in the game and a portent of things to come.

Oh, and dean lombardi HAS won a cup.... the most recent one.
        Mitch
        AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Quite a few banners have gone up since Lombardi was fired. McLellan has a better record with the Sharks than Daryl Sutter, in fact, he leads the NHL in games won over the last four seasons. So you have some weird personal attachment to Lombardi and Sutter, that's fine. Sutter was a damn fine coach and I congratulate his Cup win. DW and McLellan's Sharks have achieved far more and this season looks as promising as ever.

And, 3-0.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

battle of the basement in the east won by the flyers over the rangers. i'm not panicking but
            in this season, the less you lose in january, the less the pressure in april. rangers don't play for aabout 3 weeks
            now. maybe they can galvanize and get it together.

Comment

You can't judge where a team will likely end up until 10-15 games are done.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

it wont matter what Joe does in regular season....Joe is a playoff loser If SJ wants any hopes of ever winning a cup, Joe has got to go.
                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  You can't judge where a team will likely end up until 10-15 games are done.
                  even in a short season like this you are right Drew, but there's much less room for any kind of
                  extended slumps.
                  shawn,
                  i don't know if he has to go, but i agree about his playoff performances. is it all his fault though?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
                    it wont matter what Joe does in regular season....Joe is a playoff loser If SJ wants any hopes of ever winning a cup, Joe has got to go.
                    The cries and wimpering of Chris Osgood must still be haunting you.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      even in a short season like this you are right Drew, but there's much less room for any kind of
                      extended slumps.
                      True, if you hit 10 games and you aren't around .500 then you are in deep doodoo. I'm just saying 0-3 or 1-2 isn't time to hit the panic button. 0-10 or 3-10 is bad news though.
                      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

absolutely

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                          Quite a few banners have gone up since Lombardi was fired. McLellan has a better record with the Sharks than Daryl Sutter, in fact, he leads the NHL in games won over the last four seasons. So you have some weird personal attachment to Lombardi and Sutter, that's fine. Sutter was a damn fine coach and I congratulate his Cup win. DW and McLellan's Sharks have achieved far more and this season looks as promising as ever.

And, 3-0.
                          Wow! Congrats on your banner collection. Now try some hardware.

No one mentioned Sutter, the point was made about Lombardi being proven an exceptional GM. Just ask the then lowly Kings.
                          Mitch
                          AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

But the Kings didn't turn around until after they hired Sutter. /shrug

Why you being such a butthurt fan?

Comment

Fan? I'm not. Your butt is hurt cuz I'm speaking facts about your team. You had the right man to build your team into a cup winner but couldn'y keep him so now he sucks balls despite bringing home the cup for his next team. Those are the facts. Knockin Lombardi cuz you fucked up and lost him doesn't tarnish his brandy ass new cup ring. Keep rebuilding cuz the excuse tank is nearly empty.
                              Mitch
                              AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                                The cries and wimpering of Chris Osgood must still be haunting you.
                                you have got to be kidding me....how many cups does Osgood have? How many cups does no show Joe and the SJ sharks have?....yeah, a big fat bag of nothing......what I thought.
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X