NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
    Unfortunately for you guys, i dont see anyone picking up that huge of a contract, especially with his less than stellar playoff performances.
    in re overblown contracts: We'll take Luongo back if you'll liberate us of DiPietro.
    Mitch
    AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

I still can't believe Wang never had Garth Snow killed for that contract.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        My team is missing Kesler badly. I wish somebody would have a goaltending crisis so we can offload Luongo for some help up the middle.
        Isn't Toronto's goaltending problems since '06 good enough?

Comment

Yeah, but Lou has final say due to NTC and really, who would want to go play in Toronto?!?!

I guess when you consider we have two of our top six forwards out of the lineup we aren't doing too badly.
          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

rangers - flyers tonight. nash is going to bury a couple, i feel it.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              rangers - flyers tonight. nash is going to bury a couple, i feel it.
              Did you say "Lets go Islanders"?

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                Did you say "Lets go Islanders"?
                No shit, the Penguins once again looked like pure shit. I turned it off halfway through the second period. This team is well deserving of the at home booing they received. Defense looks like shit, forwards look like shit, and the coaching looks worse than Pee Wee shit. The only player for the Pens that seemed to put forth any effort was Despres.

Comment

6-0
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Razor View Post
                    No shit, the Penguins once again looked like pure shit. I turned it off halfway through the second period. This team is well deserving of the at home booing they received. Defense looks like shit, forwards look like shit, and the coaching looks worse than Pee Wee shit. The only player for the Pens that seemed to put forth any effort was Despres.

But they're not as bad as the Flyers right now.......

Comment

• 7-0

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• fuckin' penguins. it's just not in the cards for the rangers to ever beat them. ever.
                        the dropoff from the rangers first line to the rest of the team seems to be too much right now.
                        can't live off of one line alone. callahan is out too. not too panicked or happy either right now.
                        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• It's too bad the Rangers can't fix it like they did before the cap. With boatloads of cash!
                          GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Total bullshit call last night against the Blues that tilted the game..... They were tied with the Wings at this point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aLqU8apsnLs
                            All hail the 'King'
                            R.I.P~ RLC

Comment

• Originally posted by STLKINGV View Post
                              Total bullshit call last night against the Blues that tilted the game..... They were tied with the Wings at this point. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=aLqU8apsnLs
                              Horrible officiating and completely one-sided.
                              Mitch
                              AxeDealers/Guitarsehole

Comment

• The Flyers are 3 - 6 and this has to be their worst start ever.

They really are playing like they don't even care. And it doesn't help that Hartnell , Meszartos, and Briere are out while Pronger's probably never coming back. The team's been sliding hard ever since Pronger's concussion and them trading Richards and Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X