No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hawks-ducks tonight should be a good game.
    rangers against the much hated bruins. i have tonight penciled in as a loss though.
    never easy up there.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Looking forward to the Canucks/Mild game tonight!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Hey Tommy, did your Rangers give you a heart attack or what tonight against the B's???!!!

Comment

• my heart is still bouncing down the street Razely. I'm about 7 yards behind it
          in a full sprint trying to chase it down.
          Rick Nash is a beast!!

a whole slew of OT games last night.
          the hawks -ducks game was a weird one. some greasy goals by both teams, hawks should have won that one Cliff.
          let it get away. ducks are for real. i hate them.

Comment

• Yay the Flyers have just about won as many as they've lost. Happy day!

They're not going to the playoffs.

Comment

• Hated to see Karlsson get cut like that last night. I know Cooke walks a fine line, but honestly, I don't see that as being intentional. I sure as hell don't see someone going out to cut someone on purpose. Yeah, it was stupid Cooke brought his leg up, but I just don't see that one being intentional. Here's wishing Karlsson makes a speedy recovery, that boy has hella talent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
                Yay the Flyers have just about won as many as they've lost. Happy day!

They're not going to the playoffs.

your faith is weak. lots of season left.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  your faith is weak. lots of season left.

Have you seen their injury list? And Pronger's not coming back and whoever gave him his last concussion should be proud for ending a career. And they're on the hook for a huge chunk of their salary cap for a goalie who's only consistency is his totally inconsistent reliability.

This is not their season.

Comment

• this is how i felt after watching Biron tank in the shootout last night. and the two soft goals of the three he gave up
                    in the second

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                      this is how i felt after watching Biron tank in the shootout last night. and the two soft goals of the three he gave up
                      in the second

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGFvAq2VS84
                      While I watch a lot of Rangers games (tv at work) and dont hate them, Im an Islander fan. At least Biron made the save on the breakaway in the final seconds of OT to force the shootout. Funny thing is, I just watched Goon the other night. Of course, I then had to watch slapshot right after. Good movies.

Comment

• Beau Bennett debut tonight...hopefully he can be what they had hoped for Tangradi

Comment

• Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
                          While I watch a lot of Rangers games (tv at work) and dont hate them, Im an Islander fan. At least Biron made the save on the breakaway in the final seconds of OT to force the shootout. Funny thing is, I just watched Goon the other night. Of course, I then had to watch slapshot right after. Good movies.
                          slapshot makes me sad now. if hockey could only go back to that culture, i might just be o.k. for the rest of my life.

Comment

• hawks are one point away from tying the 07 ducks for most games with a point to start a season. They are kicking ass right now.
                            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• rangers are warming up. 4-0-1, and 7-2-1 in their last 5 and last 10.

Comment

• rangers looked like flat fuckin' dogshit last night. disappointing loss. fuckin rangers.

Comment

Working...
                                X