No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Flyers won last night! Eat failure Pens, one of the best teams in the league right now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sephiroth View Post
      Yes! Flyers won last night! Eat failure Pens, one of the best teams in the league right now!
      Man that was a great game! Not a fan of either team, but love watching those games. There is true hatred there, lol. Makes for great hockey!
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
        Man that was a great game! Not a fan of either team, but love watching those games. There is true hatred there, lol. Makes for great hockey!
        Flyers are FUBAR this season, but at least they will have beat the Pens once even though I expect the Pens to take east in the playoffs

And two teams that truely hate each other = great hockey. The Flyers-Pens conference last season's playoffs was the biggest highlight of the playoffs.

Comment

• i missed the game. Did "Crysby" get twelve calls from the refs?
          the Pens are allowed to skate 7 regularly, they get every call that's in the other teams zone,
          in fact, the only thing the pens ever get whistled for is icing. and that's fuckin' it.
          surprised they lost last night.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            i missed the game. Did "Crysby" get twelve calls from the refs?
            the Pens are allowed to skate 7 regularly, they get every call that's in the other teams zone,
            in fact, the only thing the pens ever get whistled for is icing. and that's fuckin' it.
            you sound a little bitter! Lol. Surprisingly, Crosby didn't really get any calls, pens had 2 5 on 3 pps, but they were legit calls. Pens actually got royally screwed on an elbowing call that was a joke.

And the first star last night was Wayne simmonds. Gordie Howe hat trick!

Comment

• wow, i wish i saw a game that the pens actually got screwed in. i'm in disbelief.
              how bad is the Hossa injury Cliff? it didn't look too violent to me on the play he got hurt on.
              Sherman's March continues for the hawks.

Comment

• I can't believe Hansen got a game for reaching for a puck. One of the silliest suspensions I've ever seen.

If Hossa goes lights out after a light bump like that he should probably hang em up.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• i didn't think it looked violent at all Drew. the NHL is turning into badminton right before our eyes.

Comment

• What blows my mind is last week a guy delivered an intentional crosscheck to an opponents face and he only got a fine, but somehow this is worse? I also disagree with how there was no penalty called on the play until Toews lobbied the refs pointing to the guy lying on the ground, they get together and have a huddle and then call a penalty after the fact.

I slightly disagree with the roughing call, but it could be interpreted as that when looking at the rulebook, so I'll take it. But to say it was intentional because Hansen's fist closed before contacting the puck is ridiculous.
                    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• this is all because of the 40 thousand plus lawsuits that the NFL is currently over run with from players with concussions
                      that are suing them. the NHL will do anything to protect themselves from that, they wouldn't survive the payout of something like that.
                      anyway, i'll say it again, you cannot open up a naturally violent game like hockey by eliminating the two line pass and at the very same time
                      impede it by enforcing these pussy ass ticky tack calls, it fucks the whole game up, it's really that simple. it causes injuries too. you have players skating at full tilt,
                      and you have players skating confused as to what is legal anymore, etc.
                      god damn retarded.

Comment

i missed the game. Did "Crysby" get twelve calls from the refs?
                        That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet...congratulations you f#cking retard

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                          That's the dumbest thing I've ever read on the internet...congratulations you f#cking retard

when did you get so sensitive shirley? i accept the congratulations.

Comment

• I didn't see the hawks/nucks game. Dunno how bad it is for hoss, but after that bullshit Torres hit, they're prob gonna keep a close eye on him.

Edit: looks like he will probably play tonight vs the sharks.
                            Last edited by clifffclaven; 02-22-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

when did you get so sensitive shirley? i accept the congratulations.
                              You're obviously still bitter about losing our Facebook funk-off

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                                You're obviously still bitter about losing our Facebook funk-off
                                balderdash, i've never lost. what i'm bitter about is the rangers uncanny ability to not hold
                                on to a lead or close out any team whatsoever. the race for the 8th spot is on for them already.
                                last year was their chance to win, they are not nearly the team they were.

Comment

Working...
                                X