NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    I can't believe Hansen got a game for reaching for a puck. One of the silliest suspensions I've ever seen.

If Hossa goes lights out after a light bump like that he should probably hang em up.
    Man ain't that the truth.

Off on another tangent, am I the only one in the world who goes off in a truly hate filled rant when Wayne Simmonds is on the ice? I hate that fucker with a passion! He fits perfectly with the Flyers. I don't know what it is about that son of a bitch, but the Pens just go fuckin' stupid when he stirs shit up. For once I'd just like to see Deryk Engelland pound that cheap shot piece of shit Simmonds back to the Pee Wee league...

Sucks about the Blues rookie Tarasenko getting hurt and put on injured reserve. The kid has talent.
    Last edited by Razor; 02-23-2013, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Hawks still rollin'. Wayne simmonds with 2 straight gordie Howe hat tricks! Jamie benn had one also.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• the fuckin' hawks are on a forced march through the league. they may not lose ever. the rangers may not win ever.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• What the Hawks are doing is truly fuckin' magical. Where in the hell are all the Hawks fans???

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
            What the Hawks are doing is truly fuckin' magical. Where in the hell are all the Hawks fans???
            Guess I'm the only one here! Lol

Comment

• i may have to bandwagon the hawks current hayride. i'm only dropping the rangers. wasted my whole life on that
              confounded bunch. wait, i can't do that to cliff, once i jump on said wagon, the hawks will start tanking, so i will refrain
              from dropping one of my sports teams for the first time in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                i may have to bandwagon the hawks current hayride. i'm only dropping the rangers. wasted my whole life on that
                confounded bunch. wait, i can't do that to cliff, once i jump on said wagon, the hawks will start tanking, so i will refrain
                from dropping one of my sports teams for the first time in my life.
                Lol. I like the rangers too, back from when they had graves/leetch/messier.

IMO, they put all their eggs in the Nash / Richards basket, and gave up way too much in return.
                Last edited by clifffclaven; 02-26-2013, 12:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post

IMO, they put all their eggs in the Nash / Richards basket, and gave up way too much in return.
                  rangers have lost the grit they had last season. richards looks lost out there so far, they cannot score, and henrik is not lights out
                  like last year. injuries have hit hard, but that's part of the game. did i mention they cannot score?
                  last year they led the league in fights, this year they are 20th. they're soft.

Comment

rangers have lost the grit they had last season. richards looks lost out there so far, they cannot score, and henrik is not lights out
                    like last year. injuries have hit hard, but that's part of the game. did i mention they cannot score?
                    last year they led the league in fights, this year they are 20th. they're soft.
                    Losing prust and Dubinsky was part of that. And after your top 3 Nash, Richards. Gaborik, you don't have another top 6 forward, IMO, Callahan maybe.

Comment

• you can't live off of 1 line. especially when that 1 line is not producing anyway.
                      callahan is fuckin' great. he never tanks, always has the gas on when he's out there.
                      dubinsky was overrated, prust was a big loss, but was alot of money to keep.
                      ryan mcdonaugh is my boy. nash was out there this a.m. but he probably won't play tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                        And Larmer, Tikkanen, Nemchinov, Karpotsev, Zubov, Richter, Kovalev, Lidster, Beukeboom, Matteau.... hmm, can't remember any more.

Comment

• the Russian Rangers there Javert.
                          i loved Steve Larmer. what i'd do for another zubov. guy had 88 points in his rookie year as a defensemen

Comment

• the Preds just put McGrattan on waivers. I'd love to see the rangers pick that guy up. he is tough.

Comment

the Russian Rangers there Javert.
                              i loved Steve Larmer. what i'd do for another zubov. guy had 88 points in his rookie year as a defensemen
                              Del zotto kinda reminds me of zubov. But I don't think any d man in the league except mike green and (if he was healthy) karlsson are gonna put up 80-90 points, IMO. Karlsson had 78 last year, next d on the list were buff And Campbell with 53.

Comment

• Fotiu ftw! LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X