NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    it's never going to end. they are going to march right through the 48 games without a regulation loss
    and promptly lose a heartbreaking 7 game first round playoff loss.
    sorry pal, had to throw a poisonous barb at you out of sheer jealousy because my team is weak.
    Just keep throwing those darts toward the western conference teams and I promise to put away the Nash voodoo doll...

Comment

• the Wings self destructed. two over the glass penalties in the last 2 minutes to let the game get away.
      the hawks are not going to lose in 48 games.
      the rangers won 2 in a row. i don't know what to say. i'll say nothing. they will tank now for the next 2 or 3 games.
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

the Wings self destructed. two over the glass penalties in the last 2 minutes to let the game get away.
        the hawks are not going to lose in 48 games.
        the rangers won 2 in a row. i don't know what to say. i'll say nothing. they will tank now for the next 2 or 3 games.
        They'll lose eventually. I thought we were done for sure yesterday. Btw, wtf with the rangers letting kaleta get away with that shit? Can't anyone besides Scott fight?
        Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• the rangers led the league in fights last year. they are 20th this year.
          they are not the same team. not nearly the grit as they were last season. about 8 different roster players and lundqvist
          is not as lights out. they did overachieve last year too.

Comment

• Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• rangers flyers debacle tonight.

Comment

• Malkin popped in a "Goal of the Year" candidate in his first game back from a concussion last night...sick goal!

Comment

• fuckin penguins. that whole team and organization is so god damn hateable. it's remarkable how much contempt one can harbor
                  for another team as i do when you combine the whole crosby thing with the combination of my team always sucking balls. that's a powerful
                  cocktail that breeds some serious misguided anger and a severe waste of energy as well. i have no control over that shit yet my life still hinges
                  on it even though i already know what's going to happen in the end. the rangers will lose. the pens will win. crosby will cry and get the calls. the rangers will lose.
                  the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose.
                  contempt! i got a boatload.

Comment

fuckin penguins. that whole team and organization is so god damn hateable. it's remarkable how much contempt one can harbor
                    for another team as i do when you combine the whole crosby thing with the combination of my team always sucking balls. that's a powerful
                    cocktail that breeds some serious misguided anger and a severe waste of energy as well. i have no control over that shit yet my life still hinges
                    on it even though i already know what's going to happen in the end. the rangers will lose. the pens will win. crosby will cry and get the calls. the rangers will lose.
                    the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose. the rangers will lose.
                    contempt! i got a boatload.
                    But how about that goal?

Comment

• what more can you say after it was pretty fuckin' beautiful?

Comment

• started by a horrible pass by the lightning coming out of their zone.

Comment

• this hurts.
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• no way to avoid a deflection. without a visor at least. what a shellacking.

Comment

• the hawks are 48-0. just book it now.
                              or actually, somewhere around 42-0-6

Comment

• I'd wear a cage if I played in the NHL. I'm too pretty to take pucks and sticks to the face.
                                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                                X