NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    I'd wear a cage if I played in the NHL. I'm too pretty to take pucks and sticks to the face.
    Not me, I have more scars on my chin from the cage smashing into my face than I ever got from playing without one. I would more than likely wear a visor if I made it to the NHL....that is you livelihood when you're a pro and you can't be a pro with one eye
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      the hawks are 48-0. just book it now.
      or actually, somewhere around 42-0-6
      And get swept in the first round of the playoffs
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Yeah, us Canuck fans know as well as anyone, a presidents trophy does not equal playoff success. That said, it's been a nice few years of watching the team win more often than lose. I'm not a cup or bust fan.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Lutz View Post
          And get swept in the first round of the playoffs
          While im sure that would be nice for you, I dont see anyone in the west beating the hawks right now in a 7 game series.

edit: that being said, anything can happen in the playoffs, look at the kings.
          Last edited by clifffclaven; 03-06-2013, 07:36 PM.
          Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• i'm a cup or bust fan when my team has a year like last year. that hurt not winning it. they overachieved hugely last season.
            this year i'm not expecting much.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• I'm a fan win or lose but love winning and hate losing Seeing the Wings win a few cups just makes you want another one

The Blackhawks are beatable in the playoffs because ANY team is beatable in the playoffs.
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

I'm a fan win or lose but love winning and hate losing Seeing the Wings win a few cups just makes you want another one

The Blackhawks are beatable in the playoffs because ANY team is beatable in the playoffs.
                Agreed.

But right now? Man the hawks are rollllllllinnnnng!

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                  Agreed.

But right now? Man the hawks are rollllllllinnnnng!

They are on an unbelievable run right now. They are so hot and have so much talent but also are having unbelievable luck at times, catching breaks and scoring in the last minute to keep their streak going...they could probably go on a 10 game losing streak and still lead the west.
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

• 45 out of a possible 48 points. i think that's where they are at. hey-zeus christo.
                    if the rangers lose to the much hated crosstown islanders tonight, i am going to snap.
                    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

They are on an unbelievable run right now. They are so hot and have so much talent but also are having unbelievable luck at times, catching breaks and scoring in the last minute to keep their streak going...they could probably go on a 10 game losing streak and still lead the west.
                      Totally agree. You guys should have and prob would have beaten us if not for the dumb play by Ericsson. Btw, I fuckin HATE that stupid delay of game penalty bs. If they continue on this streak they will clinch a playoff spot on march 20!

Comment

• RIP Stompin Tom...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Looks like Sharp is out for a bit. That will hurt Chi-town's streak maintaining ability...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Another dismal Fleury outing...pulled in the 1st after giving up 4 goals (3 softies) to the Flyers. Why do the Pens keep that guy???!!!
                            Thankfully Vokoun pitched a shutout and the Pens pulled off a 5-4 come back. Boucher got yanked as well...it was a goalie beat-down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
                              Another dismal Fleury outing...pulled in the 1st after giving up 4 goals (3 softies) to the Flyers. Why do the Pens keep that guy???!!!
                              Thankfully Vokoun pitched a shutout and the Pens pulled off a 5-4 come back. Boucher got yanked as well...it was a goalie beat-down.
                              i thought that game was over when Philly went up 4-1. What a colossal choke job lol.

Comment

• Hartnell was very upset in his post game interview:

Comment

Working...
                                X