No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• c'mon guys, is a flyer - penguin game ever really over unless it's very late in the 3rd?
    it's been clearly evident that betting the over with these two teams is a mortal lock every time
    they play. it was 6.5 last night.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• well, it had to end sometime. 21-1-3 is still a pretty good record, tho. Hopefully we dont go on a 6 game losing streak or some shit.
      Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
        well, it had to end sometime. 21-1-3 is still a pretty good record, tho. Hopefully we dont go on a 6 game losing streak or some shit.
        oh fuck off, no sympathy my good cliff. you guys can lose out the rest of the season and still get a 6th seed haa haaa!!

Comment

• 2 regulation losses in a row for Chicago.

Wings doube-sucked in back to back day games sat-sun only to get 1 point of 4 against juggernaut of the NHL the Columbus Blue Jackets. Past the halfway point I'm not feeling too good about Detroit. The good thing is there are a bunch of other teams sucking too so we're still in the mix at 4 in the west but they have bee pretty bad at times, spectacular at times.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
            oh fuck off, no sympathy my good cliff. you guys can lose out the rest of the season and still get a 6th seed haa haaa!!
            lol!!! Lets hope that doesn't happen!
            Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
              Hartnell was very upset in his post game interview:
              Just gotta say that was some funny shit right there!!!

Comment

• Kunitz is on fire. That is all.

Comment

• What a fuggin' comeback by the Pens! Rupe, you're right, Kunitz is gonzo right now! I was glad to see Sutter finally look better than average too.

On a side note, did anyone besides me or Atomic Tommy watch Tortorella's interview tonight? He gives the best interviews. I damn near pissed myself when he told the one reporter that maybe he should ask the players what went wrong. I bet the Blueshirts play like beasts the next game because they sure as hell got called out tonight.

Comment

• Haha, just watched it on nhl.com. He sure delivers some gems now and then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor View Post
                      What a fuggin' comeback by the Pens! Rupe, you're right, Kunitz is gonzo right now! I was glad to see Sutter finally look better than average too.

On a side note, did anyone besides me or Atomic Tommy watch Tortorella's interview tonight? He gives the best interviews. I damn near pissed myself when he told the one reporter that maybe he should ask the players what went wrong. I bet the Blueshirts play like beasts the next game because they sure as hell got called out tonight.
                      What a game!!! Awesome comeback but it shouldn't have been that close. After a soft 1st, the Pens D clamped down...how many shots did the B's have after that? Couldn't have been many...they never really seemed to threaten again. The Pens were shelling Khudobin but he was turning everything away...until the 3rd

Torts cracks me up...I don't like his constant whining but stuff like this is great. Rangers could be dangerous down the stretch.

Comment

• rangers are the most confounded team in the league. inconsistent, injured, inept, and
                        most likely an 8th seed knocked out early.
                        buffalo's goalie, ryan miller was out last night, was 0-10-3. 0-10 and fuckin' 3!
                        they outshoot the sabres 17-3, outplay them, and still lose by 2 goals.
                        god damn confounded fuckin' team. frustrating beyond compare.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

rangers are the most confounded team in the league. inconsistent, injured, inept, and
                            most likely an 8th seed knocked out early.
                            buffalo's goalie, ryan miller was out last night, was 0-10-3. 0-10 and fuckin' 3!
                            they outshoot the sabres 17-3, outplay them, and still lose by 2 goals.
                            god damn confounded fuckin' team. frustrating beyond compare.
                            If you were a Pens fan, your quality of life would increase exponentially

Comment

• if lundqvist were on the pens he'd have 3 cups already.

Comment

if lundqvist were on the pens he'd have 3 cups already.
                                Truth! I can't stand Fleury...way too inconsistent

Comment

Working...
                                X