NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rupe View Post
    They gotta get there first...it's a whole new season. I remember the last time they overlooked the Isles in the playoffs all too well.
    I hated that...you talking about 1993?
    My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

They gotta get there first...it's a whole new season. I remember the last time they overlooked the Isles in the playoffs all too well.
      1975-1982-1993

Comment

• Originally posted by slayer View Post
        1975-1982-1993
        '82 was a crusher, up 3-1 with 5 minutes left and the isles tied it up 3-3 in regulation.
        that was a ridiculous Islander team though, no emptiness in losing to them.
        Last edited by atomic charvel guy; 04-30-2013, 10:35 AM.
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Originally posted by goodwood View Post
          I hated that...you talking about 1993?
          Yes sir. An Isles team with no chance took it to the President's Trophy winner. I recall Kasparitus totally frustrating Lemieux and Jagr during that series.

Comment

Yes sir. An Isles team with no chance took it to the President's Trophy winner. I recall Kasparitus totally frustrating Lemieux and Jagr during that series.
            they made it to the finals of the east. Darius Laryngitis was a pesky player.

Comment

• If by pesky, you mean a dirty bastard that tried to end careers, you'd be 100% correct.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

• Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                If by pesky, you mean a dirty bastard that tried to end careers, you'd be 100% correct.
                Ulf was way worse. Glad domi gave him what he deserved.
                Its a complete catastrophe. But Im a professional, I can rise above it. LOL

Comment

• I am pleased with the events of May 1st.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                    Ulf was way worse. Glad domi gave him what he deserved.
                    Not defending Ulf but that was a spineless pussy move by Domi. Sucker punches are weak...period. Kick his ass like a man, not a little bitch...Domi should have been able to handle that.

Comment

Not defending Ulf but that was a spineless pussy move by Domi. Sucker punches are weak...period. Kick his ass like a man, not a little bitch...Domi should have been able to handle that.
                      Domi tried. Ulf was a turtle. Live by the sword, die by it. Someone on the bruins shoulda Claude lemieuxed his ass on cam neelys behalf anyway.

There ain't too many people that feel sorry about the sucker punch, lol.

Anyway, last nights games all pretty much sucked, blowouts for the most part. Marchand the fuckin puke should be suspended for that stick swinging bullshit.

Comment

• i'm not gonna say they are out of it, but i'd easily say the rangers have a "punchers" chance to beat the caps. they were soft last night.
                        and they have to win tomorrow, have to get a split or they are under a mountain. i want Fehr and Erskines heads on pikes, but this is not the rangers of last year
                        so that won't happen.

Comment

• Crosby is back for game 2 tonight...was cleared by his doctor this morning. Let the madness begin!!!

Comment

Crosby is back for game 2 tonight...was cleared by his doctor this morning. Let the madness begin!!!
                            IMHO that's a mistake. From what I saw in the first game, it's gonna be a sweep against the isles. They should rest him till 2nd round.

Comment

• Originally posted by clifffclaven View Post
                              IMHO that's a mistake. From what I saw in the first game, it's gonna be a sweep against the isles. They should rest him till 2nd round.
                              no shit Cliff, good call. it's not like they are in trouble right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                                no shit Cliff, good call. it's not like they are in trouble right now.
                                I was thinking that as well, although it's not the type of injury that should set him back.

Pens wasting no time...scored 43 secs in.

Comment

Working...
                                X