No announcement yet.

NHL lockout ended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read about his crybaby antics for a few years..figured that it was pretty much like non patriots fans hating on Brady...but that last game ...I was taken aback at how much of a bitch that little punk is!
    Complete opposite of tom terrific cuz he's fukkin awesome lol
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• What a girl, he pushes Chara with the ref in between, NBC...NOTHING BUT CROSBY! The announcers were so proud of him he cross checked Rask, he's lucky Chara had his back turned, I've never seen Cinderella so mad...
      Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

• Crosby is a whiny punk!!

Comment

• Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          What a girl, he pushes Chara with the ref in between, NBC...NOTHING BUT CROSBY! The announcers were so proud of him he cross checked Rask, he's lucky Chara had his back turned, I've never seen Cinderella so mad...
          Pierre McGuire is fucking horrible...he's not bias at all! He was just as bad during Rangers series...he hates him some Bruins.
          Hear the universe scream
          Bleeding from black holes
          Whom horns careless
          And whom God mourns

Comment

• Originally posted by paulbag View Post
            Pierre McGuire is fucking horrible...he's not bias at all! He was just as bad during Rangers series...he hates him some Bruins.
            Pierre McGuire is a dick with ears. can't stand that guy either. got his head so far up cindy's ass it's hard to see where he begins
            and cindy ends.

Comment

• Against the Rangers his head was up King Henriks' ass
              Hear the universe scream
              Whom horns careless
              And whom God mourns

Comment

• Originally posted by paulbag View Post
                Against the Rangers his head was up King Henriks' ass
                as long as it's up some guys ass, he's all for it.

Comment

• The royal couple?
                  King Henrik and Queen Crosby?
                  I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

• Just imagine if the Sedin sisters were still around...he'd have a chocolate mustache for sure...
                    Hear the universe scream
                    Whom horns careless
                    And whom God mourns

Comment

• Did anyone catch what time it is?
                      Its 6 past Pittsburgh

Comment

• I kinda want a Bruins-Blackhawks final

No disrespect to Pens and Kings fans, but both those teams attract more bandwagoners than any other team in the league, so I'd kinda like to see them not make it to the finals

Comment

• What am I missing with all of the butt-hurt Crosby comments? How is he excessively whining...any examples?

Comment

• His rep for being a whiner is warranted Rupe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bombtek View Post
                              The royal couple?
                              King Henrik and Queen Crosby?
                              don't do it man!! haa haa!
                              i'm on the kings bandwagon, i hate the other teams and just happen to hate the kings the least.
                              they have to hit the blackhawks or they are toast, they can't skate with them, have to wail the piss out of them or it will be
                              3-0 and the series will be over.
                              penguins are not dead yet, but they have to win 3 in a row now before they can lose another, which ain't easy in this league.

Comment

• After the Bruins’ 6-1 victory over the Pittsburgh Penguins in Game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final, members of the Boston media boarded a flight back to Beantown on Tuesday morning. Perhaps the pilot of this JetBlue knew they were … Continue reading →
                                shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                                X