Stolen Gear Alert!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen Gear Alert!

Please be on the lookout for a stolen Presonus Studio Live 16.4.2 digital mixing board. Serial Number: PG1B110638. Three vehicles were broken into last night at a show in Austintown, OH (Northeast Ohio). Mine was one of them and they stole the Presonus board. Police were there and report filed. Now I'm posting this wherever I can and keeping an eye on Craig's List, E-Bay, Pawn Shops, etc...

Thanks.
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

ill keep an eye out here but i doubt itll make it this far. Good luck and I hope they catch these SOB's
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Good luck with everything, hopefully you get your gear returned and the prick(s) responsible is dealt with accordingly...

Comment

Thanks guys. I know its a long shot at places further away but you never know.
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

I'll keep an eye out down here in Ky.
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Post up an ad on Craigslist looking for a used presonous because you don't have the money for a new one. See if anyone responds. Make no mention of losing one. I found some car parts like that once.

Also, in the listing make it sound like you are somewhat of a noob to sound, trying to get a band going, and you were told you should get one of these and learn to use it. Play the Somewhat uninformed noob and you might have a shot at them contacting you
            Last edited by AdRock; 01-21-2013, 11:29 PM.
            My Toys:
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Cherry Burst Flame Top
            '94 Dinky Rev. Purple Burst Quilt Top
            '94 Dinky HX in Black
            '12 ESP Mii NTB in Black

Comment

Working...
            X