Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My impluse family buy....aka SOMEONE buy some of that shit I have up for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My impluse family buy....aka SOMEONE buy some of that shit I have up for sale...

So for some reason I fell in love with this UGLY old machine. I am going to do a few hotrod upgrades and then rock it for a while and prob flip or trade it for something else.

The idea is to have something fun and unique to cruise in that is a bit better on gas than my truck was. I think I made a good choice here as itll fit the car seats well, itll make one hell of a beach cruiser this summer, and well its just so ugly i love it lol

Not to mention not hugely expensive. Ill just return the extra petrucci and a few other things I sell should hopefully cover it and a few small things I plan to do

What do ya think?

Itll get tint and vintage air fairly fast...the wheels will be after that and then MAYBE a motor swap if I keep it long term. If nothing itll be a fun impulse buy....
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

wow, love that! I wish we could find things like that for that kind of money over here.
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Seems like a good amp and cab hauler lol now if I only played anywhere but my home id be all set lol
      Haters gonna hate

Comment

302 should drop right in there without too much headache, I'm thinking. I always loved the Falcon coupes with the 289 hipo. Assuming it's not 70% bondo, it looks to be in great shape.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

if it is he aint gettin a dime I talked a bunch with him about it
          Haters gonna hate

Comment

and to be honest with the amount of effort into the interior I think its sound. Not to mention its a north central tx car not much salt and bad weather to be eating it too badly.
            Haters gonna hate

Comment

That's a nice and clean looking car for the price. Grats!
              The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

LS1 swap and be done with it!
                Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Looks good for the money.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                    LS1 swap and be done with it!
                    Im not going through the effort of putting an FI chevy motor in it. Dealt with many LS1's and love em but If and when I do motor itll be a 5.0 or a windsor.
                    Haters gonna hate

Comment

Very cool looking ride.

Comment

Damn, looks like you stole it. He sold it with no reserve (or a very low one)?

Comment

No reserve but he hasnt contacted me yet so I am wondering if he got cold feet because of the price. If so im gonna be super pissed being I unloaded a bunch of stuff.
                          Haters gonna hate

Comment

...put a 289 in it instead of a 302... just sounds cooler when you tell someone it has a 289... or jam a 429 or 460 in that fucker and really get crazy!!!
                            sigpic
                            Action Jackson

Comment

396's can be good times too. My friend had a lightly massaged one in his truck and you could start off in 4th gear no problems.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X