1911 Remington update...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1911 Remington update...

Got the Duracoat applied. I have some useful tips if you are going to Duracoat a gun....just ask and I will answer. Here are a couple pics that are near final results. I have some final touches I want to add to improve the looks.-Lou

" I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Looks like an Atari 2600 jizzed on your gun.
    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

"That's it Lou! Tetris the muthafuckas!"
      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
        "That's it Lou! Tetris the muthafuckas!"
        I laughed my ass off when I read this.-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

It does look like a really really hard version of Tetris.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
            It does look like a really really hard version of Tetris.
            I have a few more patches to spray on that should really help with the layout. -Lou

Comment

I went back and added some more details. It just seemed too empty. Grips will need replaced to match. The trigger is crazy light and crisp. -Lou

Comment

IMO more is better, prefer the left side over the right, and even there full mosaic would look better
                "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I agree and you were right about the Tetris look. I wanted black to be very dominant. However, it just didn't look complete. The ridges on the rail are impossible to paint as the stencils don't like to stick very well and I ended up with a lot of bleeding. I am going to let this go for a while, but, I see me re-doing it this summer as I got a better hang of it now. -Lou

Comment

Working...
                  X