X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Yeah since hes still startin out and has a guitar a string thru wouldnt be a bad choice, but i hate having to check my tuning every few mins cause string thrus do fall out more often than a properly setup floyd

Comment

this http://www.ebay.com/itm/330870717066...84.m1438.l2649
        Gear https://images.imgbox.com/e4/00/IxQywXkV_o.jpg

Comment

if i had $1000 to spend on gear at this moment, i would be picking up a few things....

* pedal loop switcher
          * some new pickups
          * egnater tweaker 40 head

but, if i was just starting out and i had $1000 to spend, i would get myself a good amp - something that would continue to grow with me as i became a better player.
          GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

May want to take a look at this if you want to go used. Have a little extra for more gear.

Comment

You can get a used SLSMG for $500ish at a bunch of places. I'd go for one of those.
              Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

+1000 versatile and an old standard, cant really go wrong

Originally posted by neilli View Post
                Personally, I'd get a used Soloist.

Comment

I know this ain't the efraid forum, but that looks sweet!
                  "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Originally posted by Axegrinder87 View Post
                    I'd try to find an RR24M.
                    I just played mine last night for the first time in a few months. What an incredible guitar! I just wish I had the white one.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                      I just played mine last night for the first time in a few months. What an incredible guitar! I just wish I had the white one.
                      I'd love to have a white one. Probably the next guitar I buy, if not an RR1 in black with gold hardware.
                      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Another vote for a used Soloist. For a bolt-on alternative, i'd suggest maybe one of the new MIM Charvel Pro Mods or a used USA Pro Mod. You'd have spare change from those.

Comment

This just happened to me. My KV2 sold, so I had $1015. I saw the price of the Axe FX2 is now $2199 on their site. So I added $1200 and bought one.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If I had $1000 I'd save up another $1000 and get a really nice guitar.

Comment

thanks for all the replies. i figured most would go for a soloist. i have been watching them on ebay for a few months. prices to me seem all over the place. guitar stores in my area all sell the $200 guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by heavymetal13 View Post
                                prices to me seem all over the place.
                                Well, you could ask here if the ebay item is a good deal, but if it is, someone might steal it from you

Comment

Working...
                                X