No announcement yet.

if you had $1000 what would you buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't be afraid to check out the new Pro series if you'd rather buy new than used.
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

1000 bucks? Try and find a good deal on a used USA Hamer, USA Jackson or USA Charvel. If that didn't pan out, I'd go with a new Ibanez STM2.

Comment

I think like some said here, you should go to a shop and try different guitars to see what fits you best. You may find that what your brain wants you to have may not be what feels the best to you. Go try them out.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

http://madison.craigslist.org/msg/3618319429.html
          sigpic
          Action Jackson

Comment

If it was £1000 I would put that straight into the joint bank account with my wife towards our deposit for our first place. We're only a few months from our target
            93 USA Soloist EDS
            USA HT6 Juggernaut
            Charvel DK24FR

Comment

$1000? I'd try to get a warrior pro.
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

hey don't know what your looking for but the price of USA BCRich ST-3's lately has been very reasonable. I just picked up a few of them and they were all about $500. I know others may argue it but IMHO they are as good as any of my jackson USA boltons.

Comment

A used 5150 II combo, and some sort of ESP EX series guitar. Failing that, I'd go for a used, and trashed Aw11 Mr2.
                  Last edited by guitarguy2237; 02-27-2013, 02:53 PM.
                  I want a guitar made of ALL abalone. That would be badass. All shellfish should die for my shreddage delight.

Guitar Guy 22345762.9 is Jarek...like from Subway.

Comment

Working...
                  X