Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsg stg 44

Finally some came back in so I got one.
    Really a hefty gun weighs around 9 1/2 lbs.
    Its a shame its a 22LR but a good recreation of a very cool gun.
    Going to give it a good cleaning and lube and take it out tomorrow.
    Attached Files
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Oh that is so bad ass!!! Definitely mixes history, cool factor and fun all in one big bundle! Do you mind if I ask what it set you back? I'm gonna guess 500 clams or so.

Oh, and post some range photos please!!!

Comment

$599.00 is the going price on these.
      I think its worth it because the materials used are top notch and its very well made and true to the original as far as looks.
      The rear sights are dead on the originals and have elevation of course plus windage adjustment.
      It should be fun and cheap to shoot.
      I will try and take some range shots may even do a video if they will let me.
      I'll give a review after a few hundred rounds tomorrow.
      I missed out on these several months back and was hoping they would get some in soon.
      My bud at the store said they sold well last time and everybody loves them no returns or issues so far.
      They got in 5 Monday and 3 were left so I jumped on it.Word online is they may discontinue these soon but who knows for sure.LOL
      The quality of the gun is outstanding I will say that.
      Last edited by straycat; 02-13-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Looks like a fun toy!-Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

It may be 22LR but that just makes it more affordable to take out and shoot frequently, not to mention that even small calibers when used in enough quantity will stop about anything you'll probably run across.
          In memory of Gary Wright 9/13/2012

Comment

I have shot a few select fire WW II STG 44's and loved how they felt.
            They were about 11 lbs loaded but stayed on target when firing full auto.
            This one feels pretty close just holding it.
            Had it all apart and prepped the gun by cleaning it and treating with CLP so ready to go plinking tomorrow.
            Found a 500 round box of Winchester wildcat HV 22 LR in my range tool box so I'm set.

Comment

Even the crate is cool!
              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Really a fun gun to shoot no soft strikes or miss fires.No feeding issues at all it worked flawlessly I'm impressed.
                Ran some CCI Blazer and Winchester Wildcat it loved both ammo.
                All shooting was standing up upper left was rapid fire at 20 yds. head shots were at 20 yds too.
                Body mass shots were 10 to 15 yds. The rear sight took some getting used to but I have a good idea how to set it for more precise shooting in the future.
                Next time I'll do some shooting off a bag and see how it does.
                This is a really nice gun and a blast to shoot.No issues at all, spent about 300 rounds total with out a hitch.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by straycat; 02-14-2013, 08:55 PM.

Comment

I think this gun is capable of some real tight groups at 20 yds, farther outdoors I am sure.

Comment

that is crazy cool. I would love one of those. what a beautiful gun.

enjoy that!
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Thanks scorb.
                      Its a lot of fun to shoot.

Comment

I bet it doesn't even move when fired, given it's a .22.

my Ruger 10/22 carbine barely recoils at all, that thing must be heavier.

I have loved German weapons for a long time - they were so innovative and extremely well-made.
                        the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Its heavy and no recoil at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X