Muscle Cars!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
    My wife and I both have a "thing" for 67' Mustangs.

This is a before and after shot.

Before.... rough 67 with a burnt 289 and lots of "aging".
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5488[/ATTACH]
    After... same 67 with a new 302 ported 20 over, disc brakes, suspension (F and R), 3:83 rear end, all new interior, gauges, dash, tranny... I think the only original parts left was the actual body itself.
    Bumpers and front clip were new as well.
    Painted it Anniversary green with a Palomino colored top. Some ass fuck stole the original hubcaps. Took forever to find them too.
    Should have never sold it.
    Judging from the pics, I was gonna guess that it was back in the 80's OR THAT YOU'RE A CANADIAN :LOL:
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
      Judging from the pics, I was gonna guess that it was back in the 80's OR THAT YOU'RE A CANADIAN :LOL:
      Mullet?
      Hey, have I got a car for you!
      Even has T-Tops!!!

J/K.
      That Stang is cool.
      Same mindset I have for the Monte Carlo.
      Just a few updates and it will be fine.

Wife and I drove from Phoenix to South Carolina loaded up with our belongings in a 79 Monte Carlo.
      What a pig that car was.
      Ray Korte Chevrolet springs to mind for some reason.
      Last edited by Cygnus X1; 02-20-2013, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bombtek View Post
        LOL... 1991 actually. The haircut went bye-bye about a year later.
        Not a full on mullet, but damn close it was scary.
        -Rick

Comment

Im Mopar all the way. I have a 73 Charger I have been building for some time now. My daily driver is a 400hp 06 Charger as well.
          H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

My 2nd stage Twin Screw kit arrived the other day. I finally got around to unpacking it...

God damn it... I can't wait. I still haven't installed the new diff yet.

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
              My 2nd stage Twin Screw kit arrived the other day. I finally got around to unpacking it...

God damn it... I can't wait. I still haven't installed the new diff yet.

Once you install that AND get the right tune in the car you're going to have a lot of fun!
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
              X