Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who asked me for the Accept Patches for the Axe-fx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who asked me for the Accept Patches for the Axe-fx?

Like the title says,,,I've deleted alot of PM's and I don't remember who asked me( once upon a time) to work on "The Abyss" tone for them. Robert burns,,nateb,,,Jack Napalm???? IDK it's been awhile..I just don't remember. anyway I was tone matching today and remembered the request ( and I wanted some Accept tone) and did this one up.

Hit me up
    MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Wasn't me but I'll take it!
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Accept is awesome, but I don't have an Axe-Fx.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
        Wasn't me but I'll take it!
        PM me your E-addy and I'll send them to you
        Originally posted by DonP View Post
        Accept is awesome, but I don't have an Axe-Fx.
        You should buy one,,,it's awesome too

Just for reference..I used my mirror warrior with a BKP Ceramic Warpig P'up.
        And this patch is set with all the tone controls at noon and all the advanced stuff is stock, so YMMV and have to tweak the tone controls a little if your P'up is not similar to the Warpig.. . Here is a clip, one side is me and one side is the MP3 I used for matching. If I had the Isolated track in a non-compressed .wav file it would be better

https://soundcloud.com/moshwitz/accept-abys-5150-3x-mixed-ir

MOSHON
        DAVE
        Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 02-18-2013, 09:46 PM.
        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

It wasn't me either. Which Axe Fx do you have? A Standard, Ultra, or Axe Fx II?
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Oh,, here is the EQ graph. the yellow is the orig. and the red is my guitar. I stacked 3 ozone plugins to refine it to this. I think it is close enough for gov'ment work.

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
            It wasn't me either. Which Axe Fx do you have? A Standard, Ultra, or Axe Fx II?
            Ultra.

MOSHON
            DAVE
            Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 02-18-2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Hmm, Ultra you say? That is what I have. I may have to grab this just to try it out
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

The O.C.D in me is makin this bug the shit out of me now cause I can't remember who asked me to work on an this particular Accept tone right when this came out.:dunno:

soooooo,,here is the Patch

http://www.mediafire.com/?m466660p9too2va

and IR
                http://www.mediafire.com/?p7em17fa6cu7kir

whoever goes to load this,,

In the patch I have 2 cab blocks, in the 1st, the IR is loaded into slot 3 but you can load it to whatever slot you want and change it. you can just delete the 2nd cab,, I had it on there to compare two IR's and just saved the patch as-is when I was working it. there is a Para-EQ that is turned off at the end of the line also. it was just left over from the parent prog that I copied this one from to use to make tone matches. it is also not used in the patch..you can delete it or whatever you want.

MOSHON
                DAVE

Comment

Thank you. I downloaded those and I don't even have an Axe-fx...yet

Comment

Right on oh,, and PM's replied too

MOSHON
                    DAVE

Comment

I loved Accept in the old days but damn, I REALLY love these two new CDs. I read in an interview Wolf lived in Nashville, and I did some research and got his number. But I don't have the balls to call him up I work in Nashville every so often. Be cool to meet him.

Comment

Working...
                      X