Tapatalk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk?

Does anyone know if this forum is supported by the smartphone app tapatalk? Or if there is a mobile version of this website?

No, the forum would need to install the tapatalk vbulletin plugin for it to work here.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
      No, the forum would need to install the tapatalk vbulletin plugin for it to work here.
      Thanks for the quick answer. I thought as much as I never see the sig lines mentioning tapatalk on this forum. Is it a big deal to install that plugin, or does it cost money for them or create a security risk?

Comment

Ok, so I just downloaded convo which is a free tapatalk clone. Loaded up a few of my forums and wow, I need this for my jcf. Only downside Ive encountered is that if you try and load an unsupported forum on it, it goes apeshit and you have to clear the app cache and start again, reloading all the supported forums again. This would be great for me as Im away from the house a lot and easy forum access from my galaxy s3 would be awesome. Is it a big deal to add the tapatalk plugin? I know nothing about that stuff.

Comment

IDK about any of that stuff, but I can easily access the forum through any browser on any smartphone (or non smartphone) I've ever tried.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
            IDK about any of that stuff, but I can easily access the forum through any browser on any smartphone (or non smartphone) I've ever tried.
            I can access it, but its tiny and you have to zoom in every page, it can take time to load etc. The tapatalk simplifies the site in a format much easier to use on a small screen. It also puts all your forums just a click away in one place.

Comment

I gotcha. Maybe Jeremy will see this and try to implement something like that here.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

The Duncan forum uses it. I don't. I just deal with the zoom-n-scroll on my old 3" HTC Hero.

I mean, it's not like the joint is jumpin' these days
                I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
                X