Bar room conversation:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bar room conversation:

So I'm at the bar having a few drinks and overhear a group of three rather large and loud ladies having a conversation. Their accent sounded like Scottish to me so I walk over and ask, "hello, are you three ladies from Scotland?"
    Almost in unison they sceeched "Wales......Wales you bloody idiot!"
    My reply...."Oh, I'm sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"
    Its the last thing I remember from that night.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Lmao!!!
    -Rick

Comment

Saw this elsewhere.
      Good one!

Comment

Yeah, stole it off of facebook lol.
        I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

fuck guys, my brother's gone crazy. he thinks he's a chicken. then my best friend asked me why
          i don't have him committed, and i told him that i need the eggs and would never do that to him.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

So, bombtek, what you're saying is you did not experience this incident?

You LIAR!

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I want my money back

Comment

HA!

lol

A tough looking biker was riding his Harley when he sees a girl about to jump off a bridge so he stops.
                "What are you doing?" he asks.
                I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity he asked "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, she does.

After she's finished, the biker says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you are wasting. You could be famous!

Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl......"

I wasn't the bike NOR the other character in this one either!

Comment

So, our packaging designer (So/so face, very nice ass, no tits) comes down to look at a print
                  as she walks up to me, she asks: "Impressed?"

Me: "...No, not really"

-'Impressed' was the supplier of the print she was looking for -
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Boo!

Comment

I tried to bring sexy back but they asked me for a receipt...fuck wrong forum...
                      Hear the universe scream
                      Bleeding from black holes
                      Whom horns careless
                      And whom God mourns

Comment

Are you sure these aren't factual stories from Rsmacker's vacations???
                        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
                          Are you sure these aren't factual stories from Rsmacker's vacations???
                          Har!

Comment

Actual story... this was back when I was at U of T... there was a bar down by the water in Toronto (the name... escapes me now... probably because I was too drunk)

Group of buddies and I boated up to the place and docked. Went in and started to get hammered. About halfway through the night my buddy asks me where Steve (other buddy) is.

Steve is a diabetic - though we didn't know it at the time - and hence was routinely in the bathroom (every 30 minutes). So of course, I replied "In the can, where else?"

Guy (whose name also happens to be Steve) tells the group of us "Hey guys... watch this" and walks towards the bathroom.

This wasn't a big bar by any means, and there was a massive line-up for the washroom as is expected. He walked straight through the line, looking for Steve. Now this washroom... Not many stalls, maybe 3, probably about 10 urinals opposite... you took what you could get. Anyway at the front of the line we saw Steve taking his piss, right in the middle of the urinal bank with dudes all around.

My friend puts on his best gay voice (Which happened to be very good) and puts his hand on his hip and yells:

"Steve! I KNEW I'd find you in here looking at other guys' THINGS! That's it! We're THROUGH!" and storms out the bathroom.

Steve turned beat red and my buddy still owes me a rib. I swear I haven't laughed that hard since. I mean, what can you say to that? "Oh, that's just my buddy, I'm not actually gay"... yeah right. It was fantastic.
                            I like EL34s.

Comment

beet red

Comment

Working...
                              X