Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
      beet red

touché

I don't think I am going to edit that now
      I like EL34s.

Comment

Red beater!

(I'm just sitting back here heckling, don't mind me).

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
          Are you sure these aren't factual stories from Rsmacker's vacations???
          You know what? I keep waking up in the middle of the night remembering stuff that really ought to have remained forgotten. I think my brain is having a bit of a clearout and keeps chucking out all sorts of shite at bizarre times. I will hear something, or smell something (usually fish, for some strange reason), and all of a sudden I can see stuff as clear as day, that I'd forgotten all about. I'll even start laughing out loud, for no apparent reason. It's quite taxing to explain to people who haven't known me that long :
          "Well, it's like this. A couple of years ago, I was in this bar, naked, doing an impression of a dwarf riding a camel..."
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

So me and a buddy are at a local sportbike hangout on a Friday night having a burger when two hot 18-20 yr old girls sit down at the table next to us. This is a Friday night and they are dressed sexy as hell. We both try not to be to obvious catching glances at these girls. When they are done eating, they get up and one of the girls stops, looks straight at us and says "Did you perverts get a good enough look ?" Knowing each other quite well, it took only one quick glance at each other and we both immediately looked her directly in the eye and said "No, show us your tits" in perfect unison. They stormed out of there as we were laughing our asses off. You couldn't have scripted that any better.

Comment

A friend of mine and I were having dinner at a club before a show and a hot young girl and her BF were a couple of tables over.
              We were checking her out no doubt but when they got up to leave they both walked by our table and the guy said hey guys you made my GF very uneasy because you were staring at her.
              My friend Glenn is a big old boy 6'3", 240lbs and he said well to be quite honest I was staring at you and wanted to get your cell number plus your GF FYI isn't my type.
              I about spit my drink and Glenn said to him as the guy was stammering........... well can I have your number?
              The couple left in a hurry upset about something.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice save!

I still would have to say "Take her attention as a compliment, good luck man".
                But that's just me, I'm a dork.

Comment

I never know what Glenn will do or say Cyg so he caught me off guard that time.
                  He is a riot with a few beers in him, totally an off the wall person.
                  An Ex Army Ranger buddy of mine so if SHTF I have back up.LOL
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X