Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another AR build for me - the Green Machine :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another AR build for me - the Green Machine :)

I hate to call it a build when I just assembled the parts, but here's the Green Machine. Another USM4 billet lower, Magpul MOE furniture, Bravo Company bolt carrier group, Bravo Company Mod 4 charging handle, Palmetto State Armory Premium upper, Troy BAD lever, Armalite ambidextrous safety, Troy BUIS and Troy Delta battlerail. This is my from me to me gift for the money I've made on Gunbroker the past two months.

For some stupid reason Photobucket won't let me rotate the first picture. The new Photobucket layout is fuckin' terrible!

Added a couple of more builds to the safe this week.

Comment

Sweet!!

Comment

Those are real nice. I have my lower up for sale due to I am wanting to get this car built and roadworthy. I can always buy another, but, my patience with having a car semi-done is nill. Keep in mind, I am just working on the mechanicals right now making it dependable and safe. All the fun body parts, paint and go fast parts will come later. -Lou
        " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
          Those are real nice. I have my lower up for sale due to I am wanting to get this car built and roadworthy. I can always buy another, but, my patience with having a car semi-done is nill. Keep in mind, I am just working on the mechanicals right now making it dependable and safe. All the fun body parts, paint and go fast parts will come later. -Lou
          Didn't you get the brown USM4 lower?

Comment

Threads like this are why I hate living in California. I want an AR badly
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I replied to your PM Razor.....it is OD green.-Lou
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Cool AR builds Razor! I could alway use another AR myself but my gun focus continues to be Wildey. Prices on them keep climbing! And that price climb has nothing to do with possible impending bans or anything like that. Glad I got the ones I have when I did. Eakinj, I'm glad I don't live in CA! Most ads on Gunbroker say no sales to CA residents. That sucks!
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Looking good razor very cool.
                  Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                  X