Greetings from iPhone 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from iPhone 5

Well see how long this new phone and I get along. At least it will let me post, so plus 1 so far.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

My wife just got one and she loves it. Plus it got me out of a going out to find her both a Valentine's Day and Birthday gift.

Comment

Just got an iphone 5 about a month ago. All good so far.

Comment

I was just thinking about you Twitch. When are you going to buy the Tahoe

Comment

Got a i5 for the wife in December to replace her 3G or GS (her first smart phone). She didn't want to switch but I knew better. Within 1 minute at the store she fell in love with siri after the worker showed her it. Me? I'm a Android guy, but we'll see when the 6 comes out!
          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I'm holding out for the next generation. Supposedly coming out in June....I have the 4s now and love it.
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

I had android, we just didn't get along. Don, se day man.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I got a Google nexus and love it. Haven't tried the iPhone 5 yet. I did love my 4 but didn't want a contract so I bought the nexus new & unlocked for $350
                It's pronounced soops

Comment

Working...
                X